3 plants slight yelowing. Transplant? Grow big?

any updated pics??? would love to see how flowering went...i got a couple clones in a closet grow, myself. 1 Cheese and 1 Hindu Kush....a day or so after transplant, I noticed some of the leaf tips were yellowing and some were even curling up....figured it was shock from the transplant or too hott...you come into anything like that during your grow??:slide:

yes i did encounter some of that. but the curled up leaves were usually the ones that weren't getting enough light. and some were from nute burn where the got burned so bad that the leaf just pretty much yellowed up and died. when id pull em off theyd just snap off clean.

hows your grow so far? any pics? i would love to see :tokin:

I am pretty sure he said just a high pressure sodium for everything but clones, which he uses CFL's for. Which is ok, but your best option is to use a Metal Halide for veg, and a high pressure sodium for flowering. (MH emits a light more on the blue side of the spectrum, and HPS emits light more on the red end of the spectrum) BTW emseegusto, nice plants!! Like the setup and damn those spider mites!! All of my past grows have been plagued with them...Hopefully Ive learned enough that my current one is already spider mite proof!!

Back
Top Bottom