daTenshi

Hey guys, I have two lovely lowryder autoflower babies. They 10 days old and need to be transplanted ( I know now they should have went into final pot, my bad ) and I gave them their first feed 2 days ago when I last watered. I will be transplanting later tonight before they go to sleep. Do I continue giving them food after I transplant? I don't know how to translate what my medium contains, but it has its own nutrients, and I wanna avoid cooking them. Should I just water them, and if so how long should I normally wait?
A little backround on them: they are Lowryder original Autoflower fem seeds, they were from my 1st grow, outdoor, apparently I managed to make them go hermie and got around 20 seeds. Decided to try indoor growing, Lights: 18/6 2x 36w 6500k Cfl's and planning on getting 2 more as they will grow, a fan coming soon. The nutes I use have 9-3-6 NKP

24112013592.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply, I will wait then, I didn't give them a lot of food anyway, was a little just so they get used too it.
Now I will abuse your kindness and ask more questions.:cheer: The space I grow them in isn't close and the air circulates and I also open the window a couple of times per day so they get fresh air, waiting for the fan to arrive before I make the space lightproof. How important is the fan in their current life state, and will it hurt them in the long run? also do you think the watts are too low?

Fan's move the air around and also will strengthen you branch's as they blow around.They will be fine until your fan arrive's.When you seal your area,you want to make sure you can get fresh air in and the heat out if needed.Yes,you will need some more light.CFL's are great for veg.When you go to flower you may want something HID or led.You will find lot's of cfl grow's here at 420.

Back
Top Bottom