3 Weeks into flower - Advice or tips?

420growguy

Hello everyone, I have 10 Plants all female from seed that are 3 weeks into flowering.

2 Blue Dreams
1 Juicy Fruit
2 OG Kush
1 Platinum Girl Scout Cookies
1 Jagermeister
1 Durban Poison
1 Cherry Pie
1 Cheesequake

---------------------------------------
I give them 10 gallons per plant once a week and feed every other week.

I Have been using Nectar Of The Gods Bat Guano, Zues Juice, Herculean Harvest Liquid Bone Meal.

I just received enough KoolBloom from a friend to feed all 10 plants with it 1 time
I have heard this product can cause nute burn, any advice?

Do you recommend I stop feeding a certain point before harvest? and is 10 gallons every week enough for these plants? they are 5 Of them are over 5 feet tall and they other 5 are 3 feet, but i still give both 10 gallons every week and feed every other.

Do you recommend i need to buy supplies or nutes, ect for flower.. how can i make these girls as happy as possible?

Thanks everyone
-Dylan
:thanks:

IMG_082630.JPG
IMG_082541.JPG
IMG_082147.JPG
IMG_081834.JPG
IMG_081741.JPG
IMG_081548.JPG
IMG_081345.JPG
IMG_081037.JPG
IMG_080943.JPG
IMG_080741.JPG
IMG_080541.JPG
IMG_080338.JPG
IMG_080139.JPG
IMG_079944.JPG
IMG_079740.JPG
IMG_079534.JPG
IMG_079337.JPG
IMG_079130.JPG
IMG_078941.JPG
IMG_078540.JPG

You need the input from our Oregon/Outdoor guru, Major Pita. He patrols thru here so you should hear from him shortly.

Very nice. Your plants look very healthy. Hello I am syttonk your friendly neighborhood grower. KoolBloom is a General Hydroponic plant product which is a ripening formula for the final flowering of a plant. I use the G.H. plant products from beginning to end in my grows. I use Maxi-Gro in vegetative, Maxi Bloom in flowering and KoolBloom in the last 2 weeks of flowering. I can say through experience this is the stuff you need to enhance harvest quality and yield Yes you have to be very careful when using KoolBloom because this stuff is so strong that not only can it's nutrients burn your plant leaves. It can kill your plants quick if your not careful and over shoot the amount recommended. KoolBloom dry is only supposed to be used during the last 2 to 3 weeks of flowering and should be discontinued at least 3 to 5 days prior to harvest.

This stuff is so strong as i said earlier you only need 1/4 teaspoon per gallon that is (1.25 grams per gallon. And yes you are suppose to use with your regular nutrients. I have a friend that that use to over shoot everything in his growing. Believe it or not with seemingly pretty good results. Until he got a hold of some KoolBloom dry which took his crop out and I mean out. But don't intimidated by the harsh affects it can do by not following directional recommendations. The rewards in the end will blow your mind in size, yield and quality
I Have been using General Hydroponics nutrients and formulas for a few years now. And yes I have had my trials and errors using G.H. products along the way learning. But I can say this much, I really don't think I would ever change to a different brand again.

My recommendation for best results using KoolBloom dry, is always go a little under that what is recommended. In other words if it calls for 1/4 tsp per gallon, and you have 10 gallons. Simple math tells you. That would be 2-1/2 tsp. Now I know this through experience.
Don't use 2-1/2 tsp to start or you will get leaf burn. Use 1-1/4 tsp or half of what ever the volume calls for to start first week. Then go full strength the second week or final week. Don't forget to flush with fresh ph set water with nothing in it for a week after you stop using KoolBloom. You should have a prize crop. Happy Growing from your friendly grower syttonk. :goodjob: :420:

Back
Top Bottom