5 Gallon bucket refills - Nute water or regular pH water?

mrweedco

Hi,

I have an Aurora Indica and she is currently in Week 4 of flower. I have her on a 5 gallon bucket, I usually add 4 gallons of water with every feed, once a week.

However lately she has been drinking 1.5 gallons of water every 3 days more less.

When I fill her up should I add just regular PH water or add nutrient rich water?

Or should I:

Day 1 Water change: Nut water
Day 4 Refill 1: plain PH water
Day 7-8: Water change nute water.

I read refills should be just regular ph water but seems my plant is drinking too much!

Thanks!

Give her what she needs, but don't overdo the nutes. Stick to the weekly nute schedule or she'll burn. Between times, top off with pH neutral water. She's drinking a lot cause she's in a growth spurt. Doesn't mean she needs to be overfed.

get your self a ppm meter. if ppms go down add more nutes, if ppms stay the same or up add water. my plant can drink 1/2 gallon to 3/4 gallon in a day. i seem to have better luck with bigger containers. my plant has a 7 or 8 gallons of fluid. i can go a few days with out adding water and she is pretty happy.

I top up all week with ph'ed RO water. My girl drinks up about a gallon a day and shes doing just fine. Some times i will add a little booster shot of benes at like day 5 to help my plants take up all the nutes they can that are left for the last 2 days til rez change.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom