300 watt LED power supply replacement

prehensileman

420 Member
I was wondering if anyonew knows where to buy replacement power supplys for 300 watt bloomspect led grow lights. model number of the power supply is LT-2FB40140W-F, 140-180 VDC, Current is 150mA

just match the specs. any driver will work as long as it is the same spec. i've built numerous rigs and swapped a number of drivers.

there's piles of drivers that would work. go to led gardener dot com and input your specs into the driver calculator. it should return a few options.

edit : it looks like its 140w max. they might be calling it a 300.

I was wondering if anyonew knows where to buy replacement power supplys for 300 watt bloomspect led grow lights. model number of the power supply is LT-2FB40140W-F, 140-180 VDC, Current is 150mA

i had a look at the fixture .. for the avg price of a driver you're near the same cost on another panel. we could also get you into a more effcient one as well, you might want to consider upgrading. board members do get discounts through the sponsors.

i see you're new, why don't you head over to the intro forum and say high :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom