315W, Organic Soil, Choc Mint OG, Cheese CBD

Crane

The new hope. My last auto grow was a near disaster, but I learned several things, so I guess it was worth it.

Now I'm doing photos, in the hope of yielding more and saving some electricity. I started three seeds of HSO Chocolate Mint OG and two seeds of Dinafem Cheese CBD a little over three weeks ago. The seedlings have been growing under 24/7 light together with the previous crop.

I started them in 0.9 ltr containers, with BioBizz light mix. I once again waited too long until I started adding fertilizer, so there was some N and P deficiency starting to show up at about week 2. I'm adjusting my water to pH 6.0-6.5, and I use just BioBizz Grow and Bloom ferts.

I live in the North and the RH is low this time of the year,so I bought a small ultrasonic humidifier, I hope it helps a little bit.

Tomorrow I'm gonna transplant into 3 gal containers filled with BioBizz All-mix soil, which should be pretty strong stuff, ec 2.1 or so. I topped the plants 5 days ago, and they are starting to get over that.

I will be vegging for a couple more weeks after the transplant. I'm just not sure when to start fertilizing again after the transplant? There's plenty of nutes in the new soil,but how long is that gonna last for?

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Well I've had pH-problems earlier, and several people here have told me to adjust the pH. I use potassium hydroxide for the pH adjustment so that should only be adding a small amount of potassium. My tap water is pH 5.0-5.5.
That is some very acidic tap water. Alkaline water usually tastes very good though. None the less, I thought your soil would buffer itself as needed. Healthy microorganisms should take care of things. Hope this one works well for you. I may check in from time to time just to see how it's going. Good luck!

Actually, can anyone explain why my water company report says my water should be pH 8.5, when the actual water coming out reads 5.5 when I test it with pH paper? Old plumbing or something effect that?
You may want to start asking some big questions. Acid Rain is usually right around 5.5.

Here they are, 27 days old. Back row, right side is the Cheese CBD. I topped all the plants and now I'm trying to keep them low by bending and tying.
IMG_20190121_062418.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom