32g of PunchCake & EverClear tincture

CB2 receptors​

The CB2 receptors are mainly found on white blood cells, in the tonsils and in the spleen. The immune cells also express CB1, although there are fewer of them than CB2. In the immune system, one important function of the cannabinoid receptors is the regulation of cytokine release. Stimulation of the CB1 receptor produces marijuana-like effects on the psyche and circulation, while no such effect is seen when the CB2 receptor is activated. Therefore, selective CB2 receptor agonists have become increasingly popular subjects of research for their potential anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer effects.

This is why tacking is the suggested method for cancer patients

CB2 receptors​

The CB2 receptors are mainly found on white blood cells, in the tonsils and in the spleen. The immune cells also express CB1, although there are fewer of them than CB2. In the immune system, one important function of the cannabinoid receptors is the regulation of cytokine release. Stimulation of the CB1 receptor produces marijuana-like effects on the psyche and circulation, while no such effect is seen when the CB2 receptor is activated. Therefore, selective CB2 receptor agonists have become increasingly popular subjects of research for their potential anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer effects.

This is why tacking is the suggested method for cancer patients

Gonna have to do some reading to digest this

The interest part about tinctures and/or edibles is that the unknown is how it will react with your body.
I got a buddy who could probably drink my whole bottle and just catch a buzz, for me, 1 drop is great, 2 drops and im in Alice in Wonderland (in a good way).
The deal is to develop a method of extraction, be consistent and test test test, this stuff is no joke, it can be a lot of fun, and it can ruin your night
1705530905350.jpeg

This is my perfected bottle for me☺️

Back
Top Bottom