32g of PunchCake & EverClear tincture

I decided to decarb . I spent about 5 hours doing 26 oz in the oven on a cookie sheet. Luckily Herself was away a couple days because I had a helluva a stank on. It dawned on me that to decarb you have to heat the Budd, not the oil that comes out of the Budd after rinsing. I don't have access to Everclear ( I'm in Nova Scotia Canada) so I'll have to use ISO. I've got my decarbed trim bottled up in the dark until I'm ready to do the oil. Thanks for all the comments, greatly appreciated 👍

Dang almost a pound and a half 😳
Yup, decarb first and everything comes after

Im going to do a super strong one now that my recipe is solid, my goal is just a couple drops….
I am going to eventually evaporate until its a tar like consistency, then dilute it with a tastier booze, my hope is southern comfort. Trying to get it to a couple drops, but not so strong that 3 drops is an overdose😂

Im going to do a super strong one now that my recipe is solid, my goal is just a couple drops….
I am going to eventually evaporate until its a tar like consistency, then dilute it with a tastier booze, my hope is southern comfort. Trying to get it to a couple drops, but not so strong that 3 drops is an overdose😂
Let us know how it works out. I didn't know you could thin with regular booze, I'll keep that in mind. I had some oil that someone else made couple years ago, you only had to dip a toothpick in it and put it on a piece of bread , 30-40 minutes later came dream-land. At any rate I'd be interested in hearing your methods and results. Best of luck 👍

1704206023769.jpeg

Tired of multiple doses, im gonna risk the warmer temps to evaporate the everclear to 2oz.

The little sauce pan literally floats on the water, it looks great, lets see how it fares…

Wish me luck, this is a single hot plate from Walmart $20 i think

1704206844634.jpeg

Next on the list, small fan 👍🏽
Make sure it is explosion proof & be careful of sparks from contacts, switches & plugging things in
This is the thing most people forget about

You're going right to town 😁. How does the hotplate method compare to a rice cooker ?

This batch has at least a half cup of everclear to evaporate or more, i got a fan on it 👍🏽 this is the only method i know cause of my noobness 😂😂😂

Im glad i grow and weed is available, all this trial and error would get costly, i think this might be the one, 28grams in a 2oz bottle tons of super potent drops.

Of course i looked up how many drops are in a 2oz. Bottle, approx 1,200 drops. Tomorrow i’ll test run 2 drops.

This batch has at least a half cup of everclear to evaporate or more, i got a fan on it 👍🏽 this is the only method i know cause of my noobness 😂😂😂

Im glad i grow and weed is available, all this trial and error would get costly, i think this might be the one, 28grams in a 2oz bottle tons of super potent drops.

Of course i looked up how many drops are in a 2oz. Bottle, approx 1,200 drops. Tomorrow i’ll test run 2 drops.
Great Job, will try this exact method, I don't use an oven to evaporate, I put the glass Pyrex pan on my heater in the Garage with a fan on and the garage door open a little on the bottom. Takes approximately 24 hours to evaporate depending on the level of heat dialed in on heater. I will evaporate until almost dry then add my 2 oz of Cherry Brandy and give it a mix. Cant wait to try this. Cheers and thanks

Great Job, will try this exact method, I don't use an oven to evaporate, I put the glass Pyrex pan on my heater in the Garage with a fan on and the garage door open a little on the bottom. Takes approximately 24 hours to evaporate depending on the level of heat dialed in on heater. I will evaporate until almost dry then add my 2 oz of Cherry Brandy and give it a mix. Cant wait to try this. Cheers and thanks

Good luck, i was at the liquor store today to get more Everclear and dammit didnt i forget the damn southern comfort 🙄 good luck with the brandy !!!!!

I was doing some evaporation yesterday and noticed the everclear bubbling slightly when the water in the double boiler was not, the temp of the water was 180° Hence alcohol boils around 170°……

I don't get anywhere near those temps. Evaporates all the same. Water and Alcohol.

So, to further this adventure i’d like to add some thoughts on “my” tincture journey.

Lets start with the almost molasses tincture with unknown quantity of herb….You better watch out! I did two drops in the afternoon and to say i was tripping was putting it mildly. For me it really is a boomerang, theres the high i get sublingually, and whatever didn’t get absorbed gets ingested, thats what catches me off guard, is the 1.5hr delay. I doubled down with another drop after an hour and
things got dicey 🎲

Heating to evaporate seems to have little in the way of degradation, but i would only know that if i had a lab on hand and could test it, i dont.

So to sum up, i do a couple drops, let it sit under my tongue for 2-3min, i get a pretty quick high within 30min, that little buzz takes me to the next level which is the ingestion part that doesn’t get absorbed in my mouth and adds to the already nice buzz……

Back
Top Bottom