3x Gelato OG, 1500x800 Tent, 315W LEC/CMH In Veg, 630W In Flower

28/10 - PM
Tent 62%, room 59%. I moved the room sensor before taking this measurement.. it was lying on the floor sort of covered, so I put it up at roughly the same height as the tent sensor. It was showing 56% before I moved it, so the position made a fairly big difference.

The difference between the room and the tent is getting smaller, and I pulled a small bud out that was a bit over halfway dry which I guess is about right for four days.

30/10 - PM
Room 49%, tent 55%.

Stems are still soft, although the skinnier ones are starting to feel like they're getting close. I may need to stat curing the smaller buds soon, but leave some of the bigger ones for a bit longer yet.

01/11 - AM
Room 48%, tent 53%.

It got really dry yesterday, ambient humidity dropped to about 40%. I took a few of the smaller buds, trimmed them, and put them in a glass jar with a hygrometer.. about 20 minutes later the jar is stable at 53-54% which is waaaay too low!

It's gotten wet again and ambient humidity is back to about 60%, so I turned the exhaust fan off for now.. I think I might trim and jar a batch today, and aim to have the rest done within the next couple of days.

01/11 - PM
Room 60%, tent 64%.

I trimmed about 1/4 of the buds today, ended up with about 90g or a bit over 3oz.. that suggests my yield will be around 350g (12oz) which is a long way short of the 550-600g (20oz) I was aiming for. Quality is fantastic though, and I grow for myself so that's the main thing :)

07/11
I've been busy as lately.. haven't been able to get on top of the trimming! I put the untrimmed buds into large plastic ziplock bags to stop them going too dry... the humidity in those has stabilised around 70% which is too high *but* they won't be in there for too long, and I'm burping the bags like I would with the curing jars so they're getting a bit of curing in before drying.

I trimmed a little more yesterday and it came up really nice, so this seems to be working ok. Yield still looking like being around 350-450g which is way short of my target :( The average quality of these ScroG'd buds is much higher than the ones I didn't ScroG.. even the 'popcorn' buds are quite big and solid!

Back
Top Bottom