4" inline fan heater combo

VanIslandConnoisseur

Do they make in line heaters? I wanna increase temp of intake since its like 3° when light is on, im growing outside on my deck under a gazebo in a 2x4x5 cause the ball and chain wont allow it inside til landlord clears out garage!!! Gosh darnit!
20191215_200916.jpg
20191215_200910.jpg

Do they make in line heaters? I wanna increase temp of intake since its like 3° when light is on, im growing outside on my deck under a gazebo in a 2x4x5 cause the ball and chain wont allow it inside til landlord clears out garage!!! Gosh darnit!
20191215_200916.jpg
20191215_200910.jpg

awesome, you really wanna grow!

for a quick solution, i'd try extend the vent tube into the house so that the air in the tent is closer to the temp in the house. or just a little heater in the tent would probably do the trick. i've never seen an inline fan with heater attached but it might exist.

Cant pull intake from anywhere unfortunately without making it super obvious to landlord, getting heater and will hope for best i guess!!! I have temp control coming tommorow and will only be exausting if gets to hot, when lights are off i dont wanna run exaust cause heater will be running non stop

box the tent in some styro insulation if you add a heater.... do the floor as well. may be a good idea to build some sort of insulated structure, even for the garage space if you ever get it.

heated seedling mat would help. biggest you can fit in there. they will stay happy so long as the root zone is warm and happy.

maybe setup in the basement and simply beg for forgiveness later..
may need ball and chain extraction unit long term.. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom