4x2 MarsHydro TSl2000 Outdoor Tent

Heater is here, had first lights off today from 11-3pm
20191220_234356.jpg

Just transplanted to 2g in coco/ 10% ish perlite, and gaia green amendmanents, 4 Tbl spoons per gallon media, didnt wanna do 3-5g cause i wanna weed out males if any end up being so. I raised light due to pot change, sitting around 30", looking forward to seeing how they react to the gg amendments watering at 6.8-6.5
20191225_021410.jpg

Do you use any mycros around the hole you transplant to help reduce any stress ? . Great white alot of folks here have used with great results .

Almost time for a drink maybe ?

Do you use any mycros around the hole you transplant to help reduce any stress ? . Great white alot of folks here have used with great results .

Almost time for a drink maybe ?
No just add the dirt, take out whats needed to add plant, and tidy up top of pot, they have lots of water, just transplanted and took photo right away, coco holds a bunch of water

No just add the dirt, take out whats needed to add plant, and tidy up top of pot, they have lots of water, just transplanted and took photo right away, coco holds a bunch of water
Coco actually always contains 30% oxygen .. well if you got it you got it .:passitleft:

Raised light earlier a few inches so its around 33" from tops, trying to stretch a bit so i can start training, 30" with 300w from the mars tsl2000 is to strong at this point!!

Gunna try a scrog, once the cocks are removed if there are any! I have a good feeling 4+ females. We shall see, mark my words, while training, i cut off 1 leaf from 2 or 3 plants and it stank, it smelled like a flower so i have high hopes for these phenos

Back
Top Bottom