400w bagseed closet grow

Didn't know you wanted me to guess again, lol. I'm bad at it but it's fun. Can't seem to be in the ballpark it's always way under or way too high. 119g! Congrats, that should last you a good while. I know that will last me a year.

Hope to see you soon with new grows. You can always enter your nug in the monthly nug contest.

So I couldn't stand it anymore. I had these little tiny buds from the bottom of the branches that I clipped off and put in this jar. Ended up weighing about .3g. I just had to use them for a taste test. :smokin:

So uuuuhhh... I'm here typing this looking out my window and I just saw this old guy going down the street in an electric wheelchair and there is this little kid crouched on the top of the seat behind the guy's head and they're doing like 30mph. That shit was so damn funny... not that the guy is in the wheelchair or anything, it was mostly the little kid crouched on the back like it was some sort of gargoyle or something. Hahahahahah!

I guess you had to be there.

So anyway.... I'd say for for some little tiny lower branch buds, they were pretty damn good. Tasted very nice and had kind of a sweet floral taste. Smoke was a little rough because it was leafy and didn't cure yet but I'm feeling pretty damn good. :thumb:

That's hilarious! Have you camera near by and snap some shots!

What kind of high is it? Smoke tests often smoke harsh. I had to try some the other day and wow too much PPM/nutes flavor. Gave 10 gal water flush to the 3 gal container today and the run off measured at 300ish PPM. The leaves are starting to turn, hoping for smooth smoke after dry and cure. When yours done curing they'll have more flavors and will be smooth, like breathing air.

This stuff smokes pretty smooth already actually... almost like it's been curing for a while... maybe it's just my imagination though.

Back
Top Bottom