400W HPS For One Girl - What Branches!

SAMOEL1

all of you tips and help appreciated :love:
IMG_073333.JPG

WOW Sam! that is a beautiful lady :goodjob: i also grow rith a 400w hps althoght i do have a 4ft 4 tube T5 HO light rack that i also use in a 2x4x5ft tent. what type of setup did u use to grow your girl and what size pot is she in? what strain is she? and how many days/wks into flower is she? sorry for so many questions but that is the kind of plant i want to grow and i'm not there yet :thanks:

Very nice!!

THank you so much
the strain is Random
50 days in flowering stage
soil 400w hps
just this
i need 10 days to get harvest

Long ten days,,, but, sooooo worth it. Looks like you'll be very happy. Congrats!

I have the same light, but using hydro. I have a small forest in my closet. Just started budding a week ago today. It's nice to see other people with similar setups so i can have an idea of what to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Your going to be very happy. My last plant was a seed we have had for over 15 years. Unknown strain. We called it kgb. The yield was over 6 ounces and I had it rated by 3 old school growers and they we all shocked at how well I did for my 2nd grow. The smell and taste were amazing. All under a t5 in veg and 400 hps in flower. 48 day flower cycle. Came out great. I swear by them.

Great job on your harvest. She looks great! Good luck on your future endeavors.

I have a grow journal going on now. It's my first journal but 3rd grow. I'm doing my first auto and a girl scout cookie. It's under pontiacman.

Take care!

Peace!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using 420

Back
Top Bottom