42 days of flower and its done? I think

Rkelly496

Allot of people will say no way and I agree but the trichhomes are cloudy as fuck ☁️ there's the odd one or two around her turning red and about 20% of the pistols are turning Amber it's blubery( free seed) and a really small plant no bigger than 50cm if that I was thinking leave till the end of the week and chop

Opinions please?

Biobizz soil all mix
400w hps

Screenshot_20210201_162601_com.snapchat.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210201_162604_com.snapchat.android.jpg

Not done yet, a ways to go... Pistils all need to shrivel and change color :hookah:

Allot of people will say no way and I agree but the trichhomes are cloudy as fuck ☁️ there's the odd one or two around her turning red and about 20% of the pistols are turning Amber it's blubery( free seed) and a really small plant no bigger than 50cm if that I was thinking leave till the end of the week and chop

Opinions please?

Biobizz soil all mix
400w hps

Screenshot_20210201_162601_com.snapchat.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210201_162604_com.snapchat.android.jpg
That girl is still flowering. Imo she has a couple weeks left. Pistols look like they are white, so she is still still building mass. Don't rush she will reward you for your patience.

That girl is still flowering. Imo she has a couple weeks left. Pistols look like they are white, so she is still still building mass. Don't rush she will reward you for your patience.
ATLEAST 2 more

Back
Top Bottom