should i cut now?

moonmist3207

Ok, im on day 63 of flower. I have a blue cheese and a candy kush.All the trichomes are cloudy,a few on the bottom half of the plants are turning amber but no amber tricks on the main buds.Should i wait till 9 weeks or could i get away with cutting now? Yeah i guess my patience is wearing thin. Oh and i have another question. Would i be able to dry my crop in my 3x3 tent, i have a 173cfm inline fan circulating the air,with a 4'' carbon filter. I have had trouble with drying to quick then my buds get all crispy. Thanks for any help!!:thanks:

Maybe I'm confused, but I think 63 days IS 9 weeks. 9 7 = 63, Yep. I'd harvest now.

Drying should be done in Darkness, with fresh air circulating, and no air blowing directly on them, and with as low humidity as possible.
When you do cut them, save a large piece of freash mosit stem, in the refrigerator, and save it to remoistion the buds that get too dry. Simply put a one or two inch lenght of stem in the jar of "too dry" buds, for half a day.

Ok, im on day 63 of flower. I have a blue cheese and a candy kush.All the trichomes are cloudy,a few on the bottom half of the plants are turning amber but no amber tricks on the main buds.Should i wait till 9 weeks or could i get away with cutting now? Yeah i guess my patience is wearing thin. Oh and i have another question. Would i be able to dry my crop in my 3x3 tent, i have a 173cfm inline fan circulating the air,with a 4'' carbon filter. I have had trouble with drying to quick then my buds get all crispy. Thanks for any help!!:thanks:

you wanna wait untill 60 percent of the mushroom head are amber... Yea I did for the second question.....:ganjamon::ganjamon:

you wanna wait untill 60 percent of the mushroom head are amber... Yea I did for the second question.....:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Really you should not only be checking colors of the trichomes but also see if the caps of them are swollen. They'll go from small roundness to swollen roundness then they'll deteriorate (as they turn amber) making your bud less potent.

Based on what you said, I'd cut now.

Back
Top Bottom