420 - 1st Timer

AdoBlow

Hello folks, this is my first time growing and I'm pretty stoked!

Okay so I stay in Cali so it's everywhere out here and I thought to my self why not grow some myself.. I am a patient and I just don't really like to buy from the clubbs personally but I do so whatever. Haha. Alrite so I was lookin at a catalogue from a near by club and decided to buy myself two clones and I got 2 for free instead of an eighth(first time) and i also got a ten pack of seeds..

So I have made my own little hydroponics setup and I think I am doing everything right but I am here to maybe get some help and just share with everyone here on this site, how my first time turns out.. Ive looked through a few of first timer posts and most look like they did great and hope fully with some support i can grow some good :thumb: ok so about my plants..I've got 2 cherry pie clones and 2 blue dot clones.. I have put these four into my hydroponics setup I made.

Re: 420: 1st Timer.

One question am I able to upload photos from my iPhone 4?? I do not have a computer at the moment.. Ahhhh

dont have a phone so I cant help with that. but I do believe you can
and I cant wait to see your grow turn out!:goodluck:
also I grow in soil so I cant help you with the nute question. but someone will respond that knows.
there are a lot of threads here and it takes time for folks to get to them, so dont get discouraged.
you may want to read the FAQs page Nutes and how to use them I believe there is info on the brands of fertilisers that you are planing on useing:peace:

Re: 420: 1st Timer

Hey, Thanks for posting! Yeah I'm actually going to grow hopefully 6 ( if all seeds are girls) plants in soil as well but I haven't looked in the FAQs section yet I will now that you mention it tho.. But yeah I'm new to this and I'm just hoping for all to go well... Once again thanks for the post it was encouraging. :) I'm sure I'll figure out how to get some pics up soon. :bong: :peacetwo:

Hey, Thanks for posting! Yeah I'm actually going to grow hopefully 6 ( if all seeds are girls) plants in soil as well but I haven't looked in the FAQs section yet I will now that you mention it tho.. But yeah I'm new to this and I'm just hoping for all to go well... Once again thanks for the post it was encouraging. :) thanks and I'm sure I'll figure out how to get some pics up soon. :bong: :peacetwo:
your welcome Ado. feel free to stop by my journal and talk smack anytime. its at the bottom of the page, got my feet wet:welcome:

photo_JPG.jpeg

Got some pics up. I didnt upload these pictures from my phone i went to my cousins and used his comp..just emailed my pictures and saved em on his computer.

Anyways here are my plants up close.

This is my first Cherry pie clone..
photo-8_JPG.jpeg

This is the first blue dot
photo-9_JPG.jpeg

Second Cherry pie clone
photo-2_JPG.jpeg

And Blue dot 2
photo-7_JPG.jpeg

Don't know why they are sideways like that.. But theses are the clones I got. I know my second cherry pie looks kinda bad well that was my first plant I had to transplant into my rockwool and I didn't get the foam stuff that the clone was made in.. Other wise I feel like I did good with the rest.. Right?

Also here is a pic of the seeds I got too
photo-1_JPG.jpeg

I put there in a water cup for germination, about 30 hours ago and they all opened and starting coming out a little bit and I am going to put them into some Dixie cups right now. :peace:

I don't think u can upload photos onto 420 from your iPhone4 . I have one too. I use it to take pics. but i send to my email and upload them. I don't think it would work. nice plants tho man!

sweet Ado great start and those seeds(coreleone kush) look intresting. cant wait till you pop those babies!

Yeah the budd had some pretty good reviews and my girlfriends Italian haha so I decided to buy them.. So my plan is to add 1-2 Corleone kush girls to my hydroponics setup and then I also wanted to start some soiled plants as well. I was wondering whats a good soil recommendation for when I transfer some of my babies into there final growing pot. And I also needed some help with my nutrients.. The nutes I have at the moment are:

Liquid karma: from bonticare 0.1-0.1-0.5

FloraNova:Grow: by gereral hydroponics, 7-4-10

And then I've got myself super thrive and fish fert. :5-1-1.

I just need some info on how to use em and maybe if I need something else as well... Waiting On a ph and ppm meters to come in too..

:thanks:

Yeah the budd had some pretty good reviews and my girlfriends Italian haha so I decided to buy them.. So my plan is to add 1-2 Corleone kush girls to my hydroponics setup and then I also wanted to start some soiled plants as well. I was wondering whats a good soil recommendation for when I transfer some of my babies into there final growing pot. And I also needed some help with my nutrients.. The nutes I have at the moment are:

I just need some info on how to use em and maybe if I need something else as well... Waiting On a ph and ppm meters to come in too..

in the FAQs there is a thread clled nutes what to use and how to use them. other than super thrive I have not used the stuff you have. but I know that the brands you have are in that thread.
I dont use a specific brand of soil, I mix my own so I rekon I could tell you what I do.
1part organic potting soil 1 part perlite 1/4part worm castings and 1/4 part peat moss. hope this helps:)

OK so I was at a near by hydroponics store and i showed one of the workers my setup and he recomended a few things.. heres my little grow area updated...

imagejpeg_23.jpg

Took off the foil type stuff off the top of my styrafoam* and put some garbage bags under everything and it justlooks nicer.

Also 8/10 of my seeds have sprouted.. im pretty ready to get these babies started...and hopefully ill have at least 2-4 females.
imagejpeg_2-2.jpg
imagejpeg_2-3.jpg
imagejpeg_2-1.jpg
imagejpeg_2-4.jpg

2 of em are in rockwool b'cuz im hoping to have at least one more plant added to my hydro setup.

imagejpeg_2-6.jpg
imagejpeg_2-5.jpg

Man... I was doing so well and I had a minor set back and lost 4 very beautiful plants monday bcuz on some bull... Anyways I'm planning on making another journal about my Corleone kush plants soon.. Sorry..It's very disappointing, but I'm getting past it and I'm just going to pay all my attention to my little babies I've of right now. :peace:

Might I suggest trying BPN nutes?? The shit is da BomB! And it's price point is excellent!
Since your starting out new at this I suggest going with ONE nute supplier and not nutes from 4 different companies to make things easier on yourself. Also, as far as I know superthrive isn't a nute but a supplement. The fish fert won't work in hydro as far as I know. I have a bottle of that stuff and use it on my plants outside but nothing on the inside. Just stinks to high heaven.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom