1st Timer - Hydro - Vanilla Kush - Lemon Skunk - Big Bug

Re: 1st timer/Hydro/VanillaKush/LemonSkunk/BigBug

I started checking out 420fied 2 Liter Hempy SOG

So its one tall, thick stem with huge fore arm sized buds the whole way up? Or is that just the way he does his?

Whats good Hydroponian,

Just had to chime in on this, what 420fied does is he does his cuts, roots his clones, once they have roots, he puts them straight into flower. so as they veg, they flower, which is in fact the stretch that they naturally do in flower mode. But yes, this is the concept of SOG... Keep the canopy in line.

:peacetwo:

Nice setup by the way. :thumb:

Day1 L.S.
Veg_Day1_L_S_2.JPG

Day1 V.K.
Veg_Day1_V_K_2.JPG

Day1 B.B.
Veg_Day1_B_B_.JPG

Day3 L.S. top view (the most mature of the three in leaf development thus far)
Veg_Day3_L_S_.JPG

Day 3 L.S.
Veg_Day3_L_S_2.JPG

Day 3 V.K.
Veg_Day3_V_K_.JPG

Day3 B.B. (its still trying to work out that curve in the stem from sprouting upside down... in the mean time I staked it)
Veg_Day3_B_B_.JPG

I just got into my first grow as well, so I can't say much. However, looking at that space and knowing how much heat that 400w puts out, I can tell you that will become a problem.

I would get some corrugated plastic and fit an exhaust fan on the top of it. It shouldn't look too bad, its cheap, and very easy to work with. You could stop light leak by getting a bit creative, just would have to play around with it.

I cooked my plants a bit in a setup not to different than yours. That's just my 2 cents though. Sub'd :smokin:

I just got into my first grow as well, so I can't say much. However, looking at that space and knowing how much heat that 400w puts out, I can tell you that will become a problem.

I would get some corrugated plastic and fit an exhaust fan on the top of it. It shouldn't look too bad, its cheap, and very easy to work with. You could stop light leak by getting a bit creative, just would have to play around with it.

I cooked my plants a bit in a setup not to different than yours. That's just my 2 cents though. Sub'd :smokin:

Thanks yoho, Ill keep my eye on them temps. I try to keep it around 70-80. Yeah I want to look into an exhaust fan and ppm meter next.

i like how you got the TDS/temp meter BUT we need those PPMs down!!! your plants tips will start burning REAL soon. get them down to 350-400 and fast. i've never experimented with such high PPM at this stage of veg so i'm worried something bad could and will happen. whats your nutes line-up your using

i like how you got the TDS/temp meter BUT we need those PPMs down!!! your plants tips will start burning REAL soon. get them down to 350-400 and fast. i've never experimented with such high PPM at this stage of veg so i'm worried something bad could and will happen. whats your nutes line-up your using

Holland Secret Micro 5-0-2 Grow 2-1-7 Bloom 0-6-4

I havent started using the nutes yet I've been told the seed will give it enough nutrients for the 1st couple weeks and nutes this early could harm the youngsters. What should I do?

Went out and got 6gal. of RO water. Tested it when I got back ppm: 18-19 the x10 wasn't flashing on the screen so I don't think it meant 180-190, temp: 64.4. I drained the old water, rinsed and wiped out the res, cleaned off the pump and tray filter. While doing this I noticed Miss V.K. had a root poking through the bottom of the starter cube. I was so proud :cheer: , she may have the strongest foundation (root and stemwise) of the three unlike the other two she firmly stands straight up from top to bottom and I haven't had to stake her. New water is pumping, I'll see if notice any differences.

Thanks for the heads up 253 Chiefin!! Life Saver!! :Namaste:

oh wow i forgot that you have seedlings even though theres pics of them up there lol.. yea just keep them in a dome with the humidity up real high and add nutes when you see some root growth. i for some reason thoguht you had rooted seed already lol

Back
Top Bottom