420 Magazine - Seeking News Hawks

i know for a fact that one is a competing site, and i believe a few of the others are two moderators that quit recently, who are coming back to play games... then there are the minors who get banned and think it's funny to come back and play games like this, pretending to be someone they are not, in hopes of gaining mod powers to destroy the site...

it's all good, the show must go on and i am used to immature game players... everything will be fine... they will fade away and our new additions will be announced soon...
until then, if anyone still wants to apply for news hawk or news mod, please let us know, i would like to be relived of this task so i can run the company.

thank you.

So, it would help if we had a description of the job. Duties, expectations, qualifications. I'm assuming it's a volunteer position, or maybe a stipend. But any information on the job itself would be great.

Lady

We are constantly looking for team players to join our team.

We are currently seeking News Hawks but other positions will be available shortly. Remember, you can also work your way up the ladder, start with the news and then as time goes by and you show us what your capable of, you'll moderate a section.

If you think you have what it takes, apply today ;)

I've submitted an app. and was asked to post my interest here as well!

I started using marijuana recreationally at the age of 15. I grew up on the Main Line so everybody and their brother and sister has got mounds of cash their begging to throw out the window. I watched as my friends moved on from smoking and light drinking to using cocaine, prescription drugs and heavy alcohol use. Fortunately I have a loving mother and an extremely intelligent father so I knew to leave such things alone. The only horrible habit I didn't manage to escape is those damn cigarettes. Things kind of came to climax right before everybody left for college after high school. Those friends who had been destroying their lives in high school kicked it into overdrive as they now had no future and all the free time in world. Over that summer I slowly lost all but 3 of my friends to cocaine, hate and crime. When college finally started I was living in a single dorm room with my two good friends in different states. At this point my faith in people was shattered; it's very hard to come across a person who truly wants to be your friend. I had been using daily until now but had not quite developed a respect for the plant. I found "refuge" in this respect and had developed a permanent hobby; something that I loved. This is when marijuana went from being a drug to anti-depressant or medicine in my life. I discovered political action committees such as the MPP and NORML and wanted to get more involved. When school ended I was able to chill with two of my previous friends, one of which is registered on 420mag as "Skunk." He introduced me to the site and despite his recent lack of activity had created a monster as I absorbed everything I could get from this site and anything related to it. I have long prided myself in taking things to heart but I really hit home here. I did everything from research the history/future of cannabis/hemp to starting a successful grow journal. I also dived in to medicinal aspects of marijuana as my father had been recently diagnosed with Cancer. I've been slowly working on both parents who I'm hoping at this point are informed enough try medicinal marijuana if it becomes necessary. This was easier for my father as he was part of the original legalization movement while he was at Temple University.
420mag turned me into a marijuana guru compared to those around me. Through this website marijuana has become my passion in life and my dream job is to legally grow medicinal marijuana/write a book. 420 Magazine has opened my eyes to cannabis awareness and how my dreams are not so far-fetched. I was astounded when I first discovered medicinal marijuana was legal in twelve states and have taken it upon myself to shock people every day with similar information. Like I said, this website created a passion in my life and I would love the opportunity to give as much back as I can.

Back
Top Bottom