420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2023

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh. My. Fucking. God!

I am so shook! So so shook!

I don’t deserve it, I know I don’t. But I thank you so much. I’m a lot. I know this. Thanks for letting me find a space here. And thank you for all the nice messages. You have totes filled my cup tonight. Xo

And to the true Members of the Month who spread Robs message of grow love, kindness, patience, and welcoming new members and helping with happy hearts, thank you. Without you I’d be totally fucked. You have literally taught me everything I know about growing. You are the real winners to me. Xo

Oh. My. Fucking. God!

I am so shook! So so shook!

I don’t deserve it, I know I don’t. But I thank you so much. I’m a lot. I know this. Thanks for letting me find a space here. And thank you for all the nice messages. You have totes filled my cup tonight. Xo

And to the true Members of the Month who spread Robs message of grow love, kindness, patience, and welcoming new members and helping with happy hearts, thank you. Without you I’d be totally fucked. You have literally taught me everything I know about growing. You are the real winners to me. Xo
Like all winners Trala, you bring something special to the community and we all love you for it
You do deserve it so now is not the time for modesty - you earned your accolade so accept it as a big thank you from all of us ♥️ x

Like all winners Trala, you bring something special to the community and we all love you for it
You do deserve it so now is not the time for modesty - you earned your accolade so accept it as a big thank you from all of us ♥️ x
Thank you very much for saying that Growings. You help warm my ice cold heart.

Lolling!

I feel really grateful.

Congratulations, Trala! I'm happy you finally realized you deserve to be recognized for the good that you do on this website.

:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom