420 Magazine's Member of the Month: June 2023

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: June 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“And its GainsvilleGreen, its Gainsville-Greeen by a short head from Keith Lemon on the rail, with just 11 days to go, what can Smoking Wings provide handily placed still on the outside…”

Get your votes in - the market is still open!

Nick
Yeah, NH..don't make any announcements..lol...I'm 0-4 at the plate in this area..lol..so I'm swinging for the fence bro..I'm not the most favorite I get it with my personality..lol
If I don't hit it out of the park, please don't enter me again in this area..lol:rofl:
Long way to go in 11 days.
Go Gators

I'm REALLY digging how you guys are pulling together to promote the contests and voting, I can already see the difference! :goodjob:
We're really digging the opportunity, fun, and rewards the contest brings it really brings the community together so thanks to all that make it possible.

We all know I love it here even if I know I have no chance lol just great vibes 💚✌🏽

We're really digging the opportunity, fun, and rewards the contest brings it really brings the community together so thanks to all that make it possible.

We all know I love it here even if I know I have no chance lol just great vibes 💚✌🏽
You are my dude bro..GV, you are just great folks. Like you said before, considered you my family.. your plants look fantastic with your busy work load and family to balance everything and keep a positive attitude here on 420..it doesn't go unnoticed my friend.
Appreciate your energy and vibes bro..here's to you.. cheers
:rollit::passitleft:
I'm going fishing..lol . hope I catch something today..

You are my dude bro..GV, you are just great folks. Like you said before, considered you my family.. your plants look fantastic with your busy work load and family to balance everything and keep a positive attitude here on 420..it doesn't go unnoticed my friend.
Appreciate your energy and vibes bro..here's to you.. cheers
:rollit::passitleft:
I'm going fishing..lol . hope I catch something today..
Love bro enjoy & good luck 🎣 ✌🏽

I'm REALLY digging how you guys are pulling together to promote the contests and voting, I can already see the difference! :goodjob:
It’s about time that some members appreciate the perks that you n the Sponsors are offering us. Keep up the great work you do for us and know that it’s appreciated. CL🍀 :thanks: :420:

Hey @Bill284 are you hearing anything? I can’t be sure but it’s a faint sound, sounds kind of like singing. lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl: 🎶
You are hilarious. :rofl:
Should I dig out my pic of her?
Too early?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

It’s your call amigo but it’s a little bit early. Idk? CL🍀
Let her rest for a bit.
She is ready as soon as you call it. :rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom