Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dogstick

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • FryingPanFlyer

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DSC_01204.JPG

GreenHouse Seeds Trainwreck- It was grown aero/dwc. It has that piney smell and lemon pine taste to desire. It could still cure for a month or more but vapes really well and long lasting buzz and bowls. I dont smoke it but hear it burns well and sure does smell great when fired up.
It is tuff to compare the arcata cut since I havent smoked it in about 6 years but had my fair share enough to remeber it. Really similar but the plants had more of an indica trait then a sativa and true TW is about 95% sativa. Either way the smoke was just as quality as I remember it.

Okay guys, I hope I don't mess anything up but I'd like to withdraw my earlier entry. I'd like to remove my White Widow Max nug from consideration for this month's nug of the month.

In it's place I'd like to enter this cola I took from my Northern Lights last week. It weighed 259 grams wet (9.25 oz.) and weighs 73.5 grams (2.625 oz) dried. This baby is amazing. It's dried and ready to smoke, I just took a hit. but it hasn't been cured properly and to try to give it a real good smoke report would be tough at this time, I'm coming in just under the wire here.

But it is hitting very nice, pretty damn smooth too since I keep my nute level low throughout the grow and then nothing in the last two weeks. This is hydroponically grown (DWC) and I never had the ppm over 900. I used Stealth Hydro nutes for veg and Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B, Big Bud, and Liquid Carbo Load during flower.

I'm trying to give a smoke report, but I just got back from happy hour and I'm not really a good judge right now.

So now the pics. I know we're limited to two pics, but I'm going to add one I took right after I chopped, it weighed 259 grams and was simply massive. That's a 2 liter bottle sitting next to it!

IMG_20984.jpg

IMG_21042.jpg

And this is right after harvest, If need be please delete this pic, sorry but I have to!
IMG_20723.jpg

The Nug of the Month Poll for April 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

(First place award only)

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:blushsmile: We need more photos :blushsmile:

:thanks:

Nice buds everyone! :bravo:

But FryingPanFlyer gets my vote this time. That thing is HUGE! Over 2-1/2 oz dry, wow.

Thanks Green, just imagine how many people that bud is going to get high! I love sharing and so far all the comments have been raves, everyone loves this smoke! Too bad I have to cut it up. But we all know exactly what this is for so I'm enjoying it right now.

Hey FryingPanFlyer I think That Album for display you used clinched it. ;)
Or is it the 2 1/2 Z's. :scratchinghead:
:clap: Great Job!
This is Just a Start of your good Fortune ahead My Friend. :peace:
:goodluck:

fpf dam i was going to go with the wwmax then you go and slam the sd in over 2 1/2 oz's dry:roorrip: you got my vote :bravo: congrats for everyone else entrys nice nug's :roorrip: peace

:clap: Congratulations to FryingPanFlyer our April 2010 Nug of the Month Winner. :clap:

A Monster indeed, Thank You. :thumb:

Thanks to all for participating.

Reputation points and title being adjusted shortly.

FryingPanFlyer, congratulations on that huge victory (and that huge bud)!

Back
Top Bottom