• FryingPanFlyer

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

Once all nominations are in, we will begin voting for a winner. The contest will be open through the last day of the month.

Each winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner". Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

UPDATE - Please note that effective March 2010 there will no longer be 2nd or 3rd place awards.

gromper
BOM_4-10.JPG

BOM-4-10.JPG

orangeblood
100_09212.JPG

100_09492.JPG

Stankybudda
2010-04-06_12_39_09.jpg

2010-04-06_12_38_38.jpg

Leave Weaver
Global_Fuel_Nug_CU.JPG

Global_Fuel_Nug_CU_4_.JPG

Raisin J
my_heart.jpg

cranston1
rsz_1img_1627_2_.jpg

dogstick
DSC_01204.JPG

FryingPanFlyer
IMG_20984.jpg

IMG_21042.jpg

Here's my first ever entry for nug of the month.
This is a White Widow cola soil grown. My camera blows when it comes to getting a good close up so this is probaly about as close I can get. I'll shoot it some more to try and get a good crystal shot for a second pic
100_09212.JPG

nice weight on that bud bro! looks delicious!

I have to wait until next month to enter one, but I have a monster cola I'm going to throw down.. Honestly, it's so dense, I'm probably looking at 2oz+ dry weight for it.

Hey, thanks the flash is an impressive strain. Thanks sonique for fixing our pic. Its our first entry. Everyone's finished product looks great!

To those who didn't include a smell/taste/smoke report - please post one.

Thanks!

Here's my companion pic shot in some better light and a little better on the close up :grinjoint:
100_09492.JPG

Smoke report for this herb is that it's a strong one hitter quitter with a smooth fruity yet pungent flavor. The bud does'nt really have a strong odor until it's broke apart and then it smells like fruit pies and skunk.
The high is a fast euphoric launch into orbit that lasts about 4 hours and gives me the munchies big time. I always crave Fruit loops, fruity pebbles, and sour gummy worms smoking this herb. Smoke too much and I have to take a knee and back off or i'll get couch lock. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom