• Grizzly3327 - Unknown

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Astonr420 - Afgoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 420fied - Snow White

Votes: 22 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steve & 420fied...watch out! With 4 votes I feel like I'm within "striking distance". Only 9 more votes and I'm right back in it! :rofl:

I was thinking. It would be nice to click on the contestant in the poll list and see the nug, or plant for plant of the month. That way we don't have to search through the thread for the nugs ,etc. Also an option to vote on the nug as you view it would be sweet.Just a thought. I have now idea how hard that is, as I am ignorant of the details. Btw, Nice nugs this month, 60 votes so far! :peace:

Congratulations to SteveHman and 420fied on their tie! :bravo:

It's been a long time since there was a tie in the contests, so we are working on what to do about it. Please bear with us while we work on this, we'll post our decision here as soon as we figure it out :thanks:

Congratulations to SteveHman and 420fied on their tie! :bravo:

It's been a long time since there was a tie in the contests, so we are working on what to do about it. Please bear with us while we work on this, we'll post our decision here as soon as we figure it out :thanks:

Jacob,

I only entered to showcase what I had grown with BPN. Send the prize package to Steve. All I ask for is one of those cute bud little jars for my wife. How's that sound?

Congrats Steve and all the other entrants.

Jacob,

I only entered to showcase what I had grown with BPN. Send the prize package to Steve. All I ask for is one of those cute bud little jars for my wife. How's that sound?

Congrats Steve and all the other entrants.

Great job, again, 420fied, and GREAT choice! Those new bud jars ROCK!!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom