• Grizzly3327 - Unknown

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Astonr420 - Afgoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 420fied - Snow White

Votes: 22 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My entry this month is my Sugar Cane. About 5 years of breeding to arrive here. This is the sweet pheno which will leave even connoisseur smokers lethargically staring at the joint, forgetting to pass. Wish you all could one day enjoy my pride and joy.
100_24323.JPG
100_24311.JPG

Peace , God bless, and good luck to all.
GT

High everyone!

My entry this month is a 9 gram cola harvested in late June from a Nirvana White Widow. Yup! Same grow... Different cola! It had been curing for just over 3 months. As has become a ritual of mine, immediately following the photo-shoot, I take a nice piece of my "model" and run her through my Mendo and pack a bowl!

I'm enjoying some warm-water bong hits at the moment, and I'm amazed at how the quality of the smoke, and the high, has continued to improve as the weeks of curing continue. This sample is the best to date! :allgood: It's so smooth that what you do feel entering your lungs is actually pleasurable!

I don't really know how to describe the taste, but it's wonderful! Almost like what premium whole leaf green tea leaves smell like... And the flavor, although not pronounced, is noticeably different on the exhale as it was on the inhale. :high-five:

My apologies if I'm not making sense...but I'm sure you understand! :;): Definitely a challenge to stay focused at the moment!

Well, enough of me carrying on... Here's what you came here to see!

CIMG2461.jpg

And... a little bit closer...

CIMG2529_Close-Up.jpg

I hope you enjoy! :thanks: 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Re: Hey Lucy! I'm Home!

I am finding Lucy is for the night, very relaxing but not too relaxing, I can still play some "fast and sick shit" (roomies quote) on my guitars, and I want to paint, wheres my brushes?:adore::love:
Here is my entry for this months Nug of the Month. Lucy, (Skunk #1 x Mazar) all ready for my pipe, um ....I think, I need a bigger bong.
Lucyourlady.JPG
Lucy_Colamain.JPG

I decided to post my Chem band (Chemdawg x headband og) from my 1st grow... From these being the runts out of the 3 from the start, they finished with the biggest yield as well as are very very heavy indica!! It's hard to finish a packed bowl to yourself...one or 2 hits is quite enough...and I'm a heavy smoker...

DSC026222.JPG
DSC026212.JPG

This is my first entry in NOTM. It is a Resin Bomb and boy does she hit like a bomb!
She tastes of berries and fuel undertones. She is a great night time smoke. She puts you out and awe man she does a number on pain and anxiety.
This Nug weighed 50g wet and came out at a very nice 14.5g dry and ready to roll.
Bag Appeal: 9/10
Fragrance: 7.5/10
Smoothness: 8/10
Flavor: 7.5/10
Duration: 3+hours
Munchies: 6/10
Cerebral: 7/10
Couchlock: 9/10
Relaxation: 8/10
Paranoia: 0/10
Sex Drive: 6.5/10
Pain Relief: 7/10