Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Cola Monster - Gorilla Bomb Feminized

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • LKABudMan - Bruce Banner Auto

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Great looking plants y'all!

You all know how I love me a random mystery bean, and weird F'n plants!

Here's the Mystery Bleeder!

Always putting on a show! At 50 inches she ain't no slouch. Just started flower light schedule. Looking forward to what happens! 😁

Whoa. Never seen that before. Is that red sap essentially?

Me either. This is a first for me. This is info I could find when researching.

Origins and Backstory: From Bodhi Seeds, this unique cultivar is a F1 hybrid of an heirloom Hawaiian sativa and Bodhi's selected male, 1988 G13 x Hashplant. Bodhi's 88G13HP male is known for contributing vigor, frost, and potency to his progeny. The Hawaiian sativa used in this cross is known otherwise as "Blood" due to its unique bleeding trait. When you top this sativa, cut into branches, etc., she bleeds a maroon-red sap that is allegedly higher in brix content than average varieties.

Overall Experience: Dragon Blood Hash plants gave me many memorable experiences both in growing and consuming. Certain phenotypes really do have blood red fluids that come out as soon as plants are cut. I have never seen such a dark red liquid come out of a cannabis plant before!
Thanks for this. Hadn’t seen it when I asked.

Cap Junky photo
20240513_101500.jpg
Hey Beez I was wondering where you got your Cap-j seeds? I’ve seen a few members growing it but no one ever has said where the beans 🫘 were from. CL🍀 :thanks:

Good grief how am I supposed to decide? Tremendous month! I came in here to cast a quick vote and am leaving, stunned by this month's entries and undecided on my vote.

Yeah!!!

No goose egg for me this time around!

Mission accomplished! :yahoo:

Good luck to all the frontrunners!

Hey Beez I was wondering where you got your Cap-j seeds? I’ve seen a few members growing it but no one ever has said where the beans 🫘 were from. CL🍀 :thanks:
My Cap Junky seeds I made myself from an original clone.

I had to relocate my Cap Junky plant yesterday from my 2x4 tent under my pair of Viparspectra XS 1500 Pro lights where they absolutely flourished to a taller tent as it was up to the lights even with super cropping. The @ViparSpectra lights did a hell of a job bringing the plant to within 3 weeks of harvest, maybe even too good a job as it just got too big for the tent.

Captain they sell them at Blimburn.

I wonder why the Cap Junky seeds are so cheap at? Everywhere else they are $300 and up but they are out of stock everywhere.
Beez, one of my grow buds just bought some from Blimburn and he's gonna' let me have one. Maybe we'll get to see why they're so affordable! :Rasta:

Beez, one of my grow buds just bought some from Blimburn and he's gonna' let me have one. Maybe we'll get to see why they're so affordable! :Rasta:
Well that will certainly be interesting. I would be kicking myself in the ass though if the Blimburn wasn't up to par and you could have had two killer CJs

Well that will certainly be interesting. I would be kicking myself in the ass though if the Blimburn wasn't up to par and you could have had two killer CJs
Well I'm not going to grow the Blimburn right away. (Notice I said "maybe" we'll get to see.) But I'll have it on hand if I get curious about it someday! :Rasta:

Yeah!!!

No goose egg for me this time around!

Mission accomplished! :yahoo:

Good luck to all the frontrunners!
Lol GDB! Worry not about goose eggs buddy! I have had many a goose egg. I usually seem to get them in PLOTM. It’s the hardest contest to win imo. You see the competition here. For gods sake! I feel like you (seem to) - it’s a miracle to get A vote in this contest. Much less win it. Lol!!!

Well I'm not going to grow the Blimburn right away. (Notice I said "maybe" we'll get to see.) But I'll have it on hand if I get curious about it someday! :Rasta:
May I please ask what all this hub bub is about the Cap Junky seeds? I am not being negative I just don’t understand where all of a sudden it is everywhere I’m hearing about these seeds. Are they steroid seeds? Robotically enhanced? I’m curious why everyone seems so high on these seeds? Seeking education not argument . Lol!!!!

I had to relocate my Cap Junky plant yesterday from my 2x4 tent under my pair of Viparspectra XS 1500 Pro lights where they absolutely flourished to a taller tent as it was up to the lights even with super cropping. The @ViparSpectra lights did a hell of a job bringing the plant to within 3 weeks of harvest, maybe even too good a job as it just got too big for the tent.
Those lights do that to mine too damnit!!! Great light! And SO economical!!! We could, and likely do, have worse problems. :rofl:

Lol GDB! Worry not about goose eggs buddy! I have had many a goose egg. I usually seem to get them in PLOTM. It’s the hardest contest to win imo. You see the competition here. For gods sake! I feel like you (seem to) - it’s a miracle to get A vote in this contest. Much less win it. Lol!!!
I totally agree Jon! I select which months to enter based on whether I have a plant that can get a single vote. There is never any thought given to actually winning! :)

May I please ask what all this hub bub is about the Cap Junky seeds?
@Jon I can say this with all sincerity that for me personally Cap Junky is the best strain I've ever grown overall. Have I grown strains that tasted better after a cure, I have indeed. Have I grown a strain to match the trichrome production of the Cap Junky strain, yes I have but only one. It's a simple plant to grow, it loves training, is easy to clone, and the final product is dense, rock hard nuggets that really pack a punch. From what I'm told it's a fantastic strain for squishers who like rosin. I've grown some really excellent strains in my short 8 years of growing and the Cap Junky is my overall top strain. I typically don't keep mother plants for very long because I like growing a variety of strains but I can't make myself let my original Cap Junky mother plant go.

Back
Top Bottom