• JiggiLotus - Critical 47

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Greengoodness - 3 Run Homer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trala - Blue Sunset Sherbet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OGpapa - Hobo Lady

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • ColaCalyx - Old School Glue (Black Domina/Skelly HP x GG4)

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Great tude Nick, sometimes it’s ez to get caught up in winning that one forgets that. Me but hopefully never again. CL🍀. :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:
Easy to say when you got like three of them 😂

Nah it’s all fun dude. Its the taking part that’s important - and for MOTM and JOTM it’s the time taken to nominate someone.

And everyone ties!! A full house!! Everyone wins the April 24' plant of the month!! Congratulations 🎉 👏🏻!! {{The 420 crowd cheers, the earth rumbles under there voice! ..and then they all sit in a giant Indian circle and pass to the left, sharing their amazing efforts as one love.. }}
:passitleft::passitleft:

And everyone ties!! A full house!! Everyone wins the April 24' plant of the month!! Congratulations 🎉 👏🏻!! {{The 420 crowd cheers, the earth rumbles under there voice! ..and then they all sit in a giant Indian circle and pass to the left, sharing their amazing efforts as one love.. }}
:passitleft::passitleft:
Every one gets one seed, handful of foods alive and two weeks with the light ..... This could get tricky😂🤣😂

@Renee Roberts

Sorry - not sure I’m entered or not?

My plant pictures are shown but my Mum says she can’t find the button to vote for me - I mean I had to pay her $50 to vote for me so it was gonna be my only vote but she’s saying she’s not gonna give me back my $50 she can’t vote.

But if I’m disqualified my Dad said he’ll take my Mum to court for breach of contract and only charge me $40. I’m only out the $40 not the $50, right?

I mean they’re happily married for 50+ years and share a bed every night but business is business?

😂

Anyway - one vote would be one to many for me, there’s all of them better than me!

@Renee Roberts

My plant pictures are shown but my Mum says she can’t find the button to vote for me - I mean I had to pay her $50 to vote for me so it was gonna be my only vote but she’s saying she’s not gonna give me back my $50 she can’t vote.

But if I’m disqualified my Dad said he’ll take my Mum to court for breach of contract and only charge me $40. I’m only out the $40 not the $50, right?

I mean they’re happily married for 50+ years and share a bed every night but business is business?

😂

Anyway - one vote would be one to many for me, there’s all of them better than me!
Yeah you’re in consolidated entries but you don’t have a vote option. I wonder if the mods did that on purpose? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah you’re in consolidated entries but you don’t have a vote option. I wonder if the mods did that on purpose? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Doubt it - sure its an oversight.

But @420 ? @Mike Wright?

I got reminded to mark an already abandoned journal as abandoned today. Its already in the abandoned section.

Could you delete my entry for this comp please?

Got the hint. No more entries from me.

Nick

@Renee Roberts

😂

:sorry: @NickHardy, it was a mistake and completely my fault. I had to take my mom to the hospital that night and didn't get home until very late. I was partially nodding off while I was doing these, but pushed through and got it done, but not without a mistake I'm afraid. I sincerely apologize and hope you will continue entering the contests. You have been added in, and there are still 2 weeks of voting left, but if you would like to wait and enter next month instead, I can do that for you as well.

:sorry: @NickHardy, it was a mistake and completely my fault. I had to take my mom to the hospital that night and didn't get home until very late. I was partially nodding off while I was doing these, but pushed through and got it done, but not without a mistake I'm afraid. I sincerely apologize and hope you will continue entering the contests. You have been added in, and there are still 2 weeks of voting left, but if you would like to wait and enter next month instead, I can do that for you as well.
Hi Renee

Sorry to hear about your mum. You are human. You have a life. Work is not always our number 1 priority. It was a minor oversite. I think Nicks response says more about him as a person than it does about you and the 420 Magazine.

If his childish I’m not entering competitions threat holds as much weight as his ongoing “this is my last journal” mantra, I seriously doubt it will be his last competition entry! LOLLING!

Oh no sorry about your Mom!

You must have been having a very busy week 🥲

If you’d remove it I’ll give it a whirl again next month!

Thanks,

Nick

Oh no sorry about your Mom!

You must have been having a very busy week 🥲

If you’d remove it I’ll give it a whirl again next month!

Thanks,

Nick

Thank you. Actually, it's been a very busy month. 😓 I removed you from the contest, hope to see you back next month!

Hope your Mother is doing well Renee. CL🍀

Thank you. Actually, it's been a very busy month. 😓 I removed you from the contest, hope to see you back next month!
You’re a class act Renee.

You really are.

Thank you for all you put up with and all you do.

Sending you sunshine, smiles and healing vibes for your mum. Xo

Back
Top Bottom