• Mr Am4zin - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • SolMJ - Cinderella99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 19 16.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh geez. Thanks Shaggn! I guess I never made it back to the first page before because it was mainly chitchat. Not that I don't like chitchat

My pleasure. I was wondering about having to scroll the contest thread/s also. I just accidently stumbled on all of the pictures posted on the first page. Peace!!

Hi Everyone

Earlier in this thread there was a discussion concerning new member entries to the POTM contest and suggestions that there should be a 50 post minimum or a current journal before being permitted to enter. We have discussed this in the back room and would like to show you all the respect of answering.

POTM is just that - a plant contest. Not a member contest. As long as the member has grown and photographed the plant him/her-self, it's eligible. Quite apart from the administration that would be involved in a 50 post minimum or journal checking, as part of the spirit of our Mission we embrace all plants here. It's all about their beauty - it's not about the member and it's not about creating barriers to entry. The voting is therefore purely about the plant.

For acknowledgement of individuals, we of course have the Member of the Month contest. If you wish to have a member recognised for her or his contribution to our community, please nominate them with a PM to a Moderator. We welcome and encourage that.

Plants, Nugs and Members. Our own contest trinity. Simple and clear, with straightforward rules. We believe this is best for everyone.

Thanks everyone for your ideas and inputs. Let's not hijack this thread any further - any other thoughts or questions should be PM'd to a Moderator and we will, as always, get right back to you.

:thanks:
Your 420 Magazine Moderators

:Namaste:

Hi Everyone

Earlier in this thread there was a discussion concerning new member entries to the POTM contest and suggestions that there should be a 50 post minimum or a current journal before being permitted to enter. We have discussed this in the back room and would like to show you all the respect of answering.

POTM is just that - a plant contest. Not a member contest. As long as the member has grown and photographed the plant him/her-self, it's eligible. Quite apart from the administration that would be involved in a 50 post minimum or journal checking, as part of the spirit of our Mission we embrace all plants here. It's all about their beauty - it's not about the member and it's not about creating barriers to entry. The voting is therefore purely about the plant.

For acknowledgement of individuals, we of course have the Member of the Month contest. If you wish to have a member recognised for her or his contribution to our community, please nominate them with a PM to a Moderator. We welcome and encourage that.

Plants, Nugs and Members. Our own contest trinity. Simple and clear, with straightforward rules. We believe this is best for everyone.

Thanks everyone for your ideas and inputs. Let's not hijack this thread any further - any other thoughts or questions should be PM'd to a Moderator and we will, as always, get right back to you.

:thanks:
Your 420 Magazine Moderators

:Namaste:

I want to say that this is awesome. I'm glad you all care so much for this forum to actually take the time to run it effectively with the best interest of its members in mind. I have to admit I was one who kinda hijacked the thread and I do apologize for that, I was simply trying to help keep the thread alive in order to get more people voting. Thanks for all your support and we all love it here at 420Mag!!!

Oh man, what a month.. So many nice plants, can't even go the friend option, as a few of you are fighting it out...
Cajancelt...Man...what a beauty and a tut, to get ya off ya nut...
Sirbudlovski....they look like some heavy buds....
Dennise.... Cats looking at me, lol.. Nice sticky looking gal...

Nobodyuknow..nice Far East Buds, nice big pineapple chunk..
Good luck all...

Man this is tough.:amen:
So many beautiful plants and colors. I could easily give my vote to any of these sexy specimens. Special menton to Sir Bud's Lady Blue and Hockybry entries!:cheer:
Something about that papaya tho...

Bump this!!:bump:
Contest ends tomorrow and one vote separates the leader from the runner up.:cheer:
It's about to go down! :cheer:
:theband:

OK, here we go, we got a real pressure cooker going here
Two down, nobody on, no score, bottom of the ninth
There's the wind-up, and there it is
A line shot up the middle, look at him go
This boy can really fly
He's rounding first and really turning it on now
He's not letting up at all, he's gonna try for second
The ball is bobbled out in the center
And here comes the throw and what a throw
He's gonna slide in head first
Here he comes, he's out
No, wait, safe, safe at second base
This kid really makes things happen out there
Batter steps up to the plate
Here's the pitch, he's going
And what a jump he's got
He's trying for third
Here's the throw
It's in the dirt, safe a third
Holy cow, stolen base
He's taking a pretty big lead out there
Almost daring them to pick him off
The pitcher glances over, winds-up and it's bunted
Bunted down the third base line
The suicide squeeze is on
Here he comes, squeeze play, it's gonna be close
Here's the throw, here's the play at the plate
Holy cow, I think he's gonna make it

Stop right there
I gotta know right now
before we go any further

Oh the suspense is killing me :Namaste:

I wish voting for political leaders could be as genuine and useful for society as POTM is. :bongrip::bongrip:

Great job everyone, and congrats to Rife and Seeds for the showdown !!

Vlad

Auto vs. Flower, Paradise by the Indoor Grow Light

Meatloaf said:
Stop right there
I gotta know right now
before we go any further...

I couldn't take it any longer
Lord I was crazed
And when the feeling came upon me
Like a tidal wave
I started swearing to my god
And on my mother's grave...