• Mr Am4zin - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • SolMJ - Cinderella99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 19 16.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys don't make this easy at all, do you? :laughtwo: I keep scrolling and gasping and scrolling and drooling. Hahaha! This will take another couple passes.

Conradino, that plant was breathtaking from beginning to end. Then there's Cola Monster's Silver Fox....... geez guys. That's only the beginning of the dilemma.

Thanks guys. As challenging as the choice will be, it sure is fun to admire this many fabulous plants. Best of luck to you all.

It would be cool if there was a more obvious way to see the pics on the list, as in- a link next to the voting choice. It seems like it would be relatively easy to make each plant/person on the list link to the entry post in question.
Best of luck to all of you. Those plants are crazy and every time I come here I feel a little humbler.

yes and don't forget to upload a sample of your plant's odor for the smell-o-vision feature that was implemented in the last 420magazine web update.
if you can't smell anything or upload the odors, please download the latest version of Flashplayer and Java, then update your web browser and enable 420smellovision in your profile.

V:bongrip:

That's a good idea. I've never been able to show what I want in just 2 pics.
A link to see a little more would be awesome. Especially, with the close contents on here.

Or even just a link, on the voting page, to the post with the two entry pics, is what I was thinking. Then it would be easy to look through all the entries at any time rather than going through the entire thread again looking for/at the entries. Unless I'm missing something here, which I certainly could be...;)

yes and don't forget to upload a sample of your plant's odor for the smell-o-vision feature that was implemented in the last 420magazine web update.
if you can't smell anything or upload the odors, please download the latest version of Flashplayer and Java and update your web browser and enable smellovision in your toolbox.

V:bongrip:

A personal sample of each plant will be necessary to make a truly informed decision. Send by express post please, mail delivery is a bit slow around here.

Or even just a link, on the voting page, to the post with the two entry pics, is what I was thinking. Then it would be easy to look through all the entries at any time rather than going through the entire thread again looking for/at the entries. Unless I'm missing something here, which I certainly could be...;)

They add all the pictures with names on the first page, after the voting begins!! Peace!!

Only 56 total votes. How can we get more people on here voting. How about a popup message when entering the site?!?!?!?!
Some of us members, are finding it hard to pick just one. I have narrowed it down if that helps you any. Much like with any vote I tend to hold out till the last second to make my decisions. Though when I decide on my choice I will vote for that plant even if it has zero votes, but I am weird that way. I do look at every single one every day though, just to remind me how talented everyone is.:thumb:

Plenty of time left for more votes. Git R dun!

Some of us members, are finding it hard to pick just one. I have narrowed it down if that helps you any. Much like with any vote I tend to hold out till the last second to make my decisions. Though when I decide on my choice I will vote for that plant even if it has zero votes, but I am weird that way. I do look at every single one every day though, just to remind me how talented everyone is.:thumb:

Doesn't matter who you vote for, just as long as you vote. Sort of like potus. :)

I've often thought before that it would make sense for each voter to be able to vote for their top three plants, or something like that. The winners would probably be the same, but it would make it easier for voters, and let us spread a little love around, while bumping the action up a notch.
I don't mean to be spewing out a pile of suggestions about how things 'should' be run. Just seemed like a good idea. The other bright idea I had was most definitely resolved. Thanks again Shaggn.

Back
Top Bottom