• Mr Am4zin - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • SolMJ - Cinderella99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 19 16.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree fully I didn't think of the non Journaling members and I'm sorry for that my friend.... like you said if there is no link to a journal then maybe they have a time and post count rwquirememt...like you suggested..

3 or 6 months and 1 or 2 hundred post ??? Just thinking out lloud (kinda lol)

No need to be sorry, I'm just thinking out loud myself :laugh: I do agree there should be some something somewhere and somehow lol

I just harvested a delicious Pineapple chunk and I figured heck there 's still time to post it!! Why not.. It is not perfect but one heck of a yield and stickier than it even looks... I impressed my self.. ;)

Take a look!

IMGP0844.JPG

IMGP08661.JPG

Thanks for looking!

:peace:

FE

As my first post over here yander in the contests section, I couldnt agree more!
Should definitely have some join date/post count/rep requirements, its only fair to those whom have been playing by the unspoken rules.

Good luck to all entries this month, very smokable looking trees ye have:kiss:

Good job older grower glad to see a positive attitude and getting out there and participating in the community.... thanks for sharing that plant with us brother it's much appreciated
Hey it is all about joining in and having fun. Besides, in every race someone has to finish 1st and someone has to come in last. Not sure where all the rest will be but I got last covered :laughtwo:

Instead of post count. I would say 1 journal completed on this site and you can easily tell if the person is active in the community (meaning has have built rep). Most importantly, you have now decided that a person has contributed to the site with 1 completed journal.

I do apologize for the double post but this needed to be separate and all on its own. Oldergrower spoke about not being able to grow for 20 years, in part from the political fearmongering, but also because if said dilemma occurred it will disrupt his family and future. @OG I completely get your feeling when you were finally able to complete a grow..... GUILT FREE. Great job bud and keep doing what I've seen you do around here thus far. :clap: Goes to show the quality you'll find here at 420Mag and as the old 420Mag saying goes.... @OlderGrower is just really nice! ;)

I do apologize for the double post but this needed to be separate and all on its own. Oldergrower spoke about not being able to grow for 20 years, in part from the political fearmongering, but also because if said dilemma occured and it will disrupt his family and future. @OG I completely get your feeling when you were finally able to complete a grow..... GUILT FREE. Great job bud and keeping doing what I've seen you do around here thus far. :clap: Goes to show the quality you'll find here at 420Mag and as the old 420Mag saying goes.... @Oldergrower is just really nice! ;)
Ah shucks, you got me blushing :Namaste::bigblush:
Pretty sure there are a lot of older guys and gals who went through the same experience

I dont have anything worth competing yet, but one of my long term goals is winning every contest at least once, so I will have to eventually start taking part on all the contests. Speaking of big dreams, did you see the member of the year prize package? All those panels would turn a nicely sized room into the canna-dimension

Wow, I have to say the plants on display are absolutely amazing. But if I may I would like to humbly enter one of two c99's (cinderella99) im currently growing. She's exactly 35 days from flip & 69 days from sprout.

1)
c99-35flip.JPG

2)
c99-flip35_2_.JPG

I hope everyone enjoys the show & best of luck to all the plants.

:Namaste:

Reporting for duty.
Best of luck to all. Looks to be another tough decision...

Back
Top Bottom