The 420 Points System

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This thread is for the explanation and discussion of the 420 Points System.

The system has been integrated with our existing reputation system to enable peer review via positive feedback. It also provides recognition for participation and contribution within the 420 Magazine community.

The systems objective is up to each individual member. As with life some will hoard their resources, other will be altruistic and donate to those in need, other still will blow them all and ruin their credit rating ;)

Please consider it's all just for fun. We're here to spread Cannabis awareness and this is a nice additional feature that improves interactivity, while we share that journey together.

Donate: award your points to others as a show of respect or appreciation
Loan: borrow points w/interest if you're running low in the bank
Savings: earn interest on your points and build 420 wealth
Checking: principle account used for donation and possibly other purposes in the future

In our current configuration 420 Points have no cash value ;)

Here's the specific data on how they work - Please feel free to ask questions or make suggestions :surf:

points.jpg

Cool-
Can we start are own banks, and lend at less than the going loan shark fee? :D

Aww yeah been really curious about this, happy to see the secrets revealed :smokin:

I realize you can't give us the algorithm for the time active credits, but can you let us know the basic principle of it, like for every 24 hours active you get 20 points or whatever it may be? Just out of curiosity and to prevent a flood of people asking.

All in all though, looks great, it is a real in depth system. I am apart of a few forums with things like this to promote an active community, but none of them have the potential that this system has.

Having so much different things affect ones points shows that there has been some dedicated work going on behind the scenes. Also I have not come across any bugs, and it doesn't seem bugs are a issue at the minute, which is really good straight up. So our appreciation goes out to the hard working programmers and anyone else behind the scenes.

Of course a thanks and appreciation goes out to Soniq for your work, even being on holidays can not stop you :bravo:

Peace and pot guys, good luck not ending up in a bad way with the 420 loan shark ;)

ok now I get it,I'm still poor:)

OK....i won't sweat the points, just watching them accumilate and the ability to give them....a kind of facebook just 4 us. this could b fun.
thanks soniq

I just dont see the need.....I aplaud Roseman with the initiative and Soniq to make it happen....but I grow weed....another social program I dont need...BTW Ive been giving my points away in 1000 increments....Im still a player

Feel free to give them to me if you don't want them Pit!!! :rofl:

Anything that helps get people active on the site and to keep things "growing" (pun intended) sounds like a good idea to me. Obviously not all functions appeal to everyone, but with variety everyone can find something to like. ;)

:thumb: all admin!

I just dont see the need.....I aplaud Roseman with the initiative and Soniq to make it happen....but I grow weed....another social program I dont need...BTW Ive been giving my points away in 1000 increments....Im still a player

Pit u are da man :yahoo:

I realize you can't give us the algorithm for the time active credits, but can you let us know the basic principle of it, like for every 24 hours active you get 20 points or whatever it may be? Just out of curiosity and to prevent a flood of people asking.

This is exactly the idea ;)

Cool-
Can we start are own banks, and lend at less than the going loan shark fee? :D

I believe the system has the capability, but we've too many other nugs to trim to take this on right now ;)

Brother OBX suggested that we change the interest rate to 4.2% which makes sense to me :surf:

Back
Top Bottom