420ers jobs

The last few years I worked at a dispensary they would of been more upset If mmj wasnt in my system.;) I dont work at a club any longer but my boss dosent mind a bubbler on my desk:bong:

I work for a major insurance company and they have never drug tested me. I have spoken to other young people in the company in different parts of the country and they were drug tested. I guess my office relies on the interview process to make judgments instead of a piss test.

I work in sales for a publishing company - my pay is based on performance - if I don't make the sales, I don't get paid anything more than minimum wage - then again I'm not drug tested either - I sell better when I'm sober, but when it's 420, it's time :bong:

I deliver pizza. No college + fellony record + crappy, economically depressed area = I take what I can get.

Its not really that bad, I don't get piss tested and on a good night I might make twelve or fourteen dollars an hour, not much pays better around here unless you want to be a prison guard or mine coal.

I am pretty sure u didnt read my previous post but I just got laid off from working at Apple..GRETA COMPANY... i loved it there!
If I lived near an Apple store I would definitely work there..

So I take it they laid you off because you didn't sell enough? I didn't realize Apple employees were required to make sales to keep employment. That sucks the way that worked out for you ~ but it must have been fun working in the same building as the man that literally changed the universe with technology, and even the way we communicate here at 420 Mag as a community, pretty neat if you ask me :smokin:

Hello to all!:surf:

I was reading all your comments about how things were/are for you at what ever you're doing and thought back on my life and the effects of drug testing had on my life. I smoked my first J in 1960. Went into the Air force and went to Vietnam for two tours. There everyone was high and no drug testing. They just wanted live bodys. After that I did a little of everything. Sold massive slot car tracks, managed a Thrifty Drug in Cali. Then I when back to school and lived in a one bedroom place in a junkyard. That was the hippie days and life was wonderful. My main thought was "How can I live like this forever?"
I went into the Army with the thought in mind to retire and move to Hawaii. I smoked the whole time in the Army somehow avoided getting tested. I did live in fear that it would happen. I finally stopped token' when I got promoted high enough to have a good retirement. Then I had cancer and they retired me. That is when I moved to Hawaii. My dream had come true. I fooled around for a while and got interested in computers (second real love of my life). Went back to school, worked in the field for year or two and then started teaching at a local university. When my body just wouldn't let me do that anymore I retired again. I thought that between the two retirements I would do OK. Not! I now live check to check.
The point is, even though I was never tested, it was always on my mind, a threat to everything I loved and my way of life. It is time for this kind of shit to stop. The effect of being tested at any time changed the way I thought. I started hiding from ever body (who can I trust?). Found one dealer who charges me outragous prices and lived with it. When I heard of mmj I was so happy I wanted cry. Do to the constant threat I literally stopped living my life like I wanted to. Some of you will no doubt think I was an idiot for not being braver, but that's what happen to me and my mind. 420 has given me a whole new outlook on life as I know it. Thank you all.:cheer:

I was just curious as to what everyone does for a living. I'm in the process of moving and looking for a new job, and have stopped smoking for a while due to the possibility of having to pass a drug test. It's killing me not to smoke. I have used the drinks to flush my system before and have heard of the new synthetic systems out there. I was just asking to see if anyone has a high paying job that they didn't have to drug test for. I will be living on my own and paying for everything myself so a job that pays well is in need. I know the economy isn't helping me out either, but any suggestions?

I'm a waitress. lol. i know a lot of serving jobs dont drug test. If they do Niacin is a godsend. just takes a week or less. I suggest you try it :)

Back
Top Bottom