420Magazine I need your help ASAP! - Pics

Tazzy

Hey guys, im having this issue for around a week now, Im not sure if its from my 150W hps being too close so I increased that distance too. They are 5 weeks into flowering [soil] strain is Super bud. I think its magnessium or potassium issue what do you say? I added some ashes and some orange peels

iqVOnMc.jpg

Re: 420magazine I need your help ASAP! [PICs]

I'm not 100% sure but according to my photos I have on file, it looks like possibly potassium issue.

Potassium6.jpg
Magnesium5.jpg
malady_chart6.jpg

It was abit too low indeed. I added some wood ashes, cytrus peels and oragnic cytrus juice among with epsom salt to bring the pH to ~6.5. Thank you for your help, they are getting better! :420: saves the day once again !:thanks:

It was abit too low indeed. I added some wood ashes, cytrus peels and oragnic cytrus juice among with epsom salt to bring the pH to ~6.5. Thank you for your help, they are getting better! :420: saves the day once again !:thanks:

I'd be careful adding all those "oddities" to the soil. You may introduce pathogens, molds, or bugs to your grow, as well as throw off the nutrient balances.

Best way would be to hit them with a few compost teas, for the next 2 feedings. Just put some soil in an old nylon, and bubble it for 2 days in Reverse osmosis water. (add a little epsom salt as well)

Spraying your plants with reverse osmosis water mixed with some epsom salt (very low concentration and a dash of kelp or seaweed can help too)

Also sprinkling a spoonful of gypsum on the soil and working it into the top 1/2 of the soil will help buffer the soil as well as supply much needed Calcium and Sulfur.

Back
Top Bottom