45 days of stress please help

student24

I have 8 ladys under 2 1000watt mh and they have been in bloom for almost 45 days with no buds. now there was a light problem to begin with and there was a lil bit of light leak in dark hours and i put off trimming tell recently and its about 85f oh and there was a watering problem. I slackd off and am paying for it dearly please help me save my babys

I can try and upload some they just look sad and the leafs are droopy but i figured that was just cuz they need trimming ill take some pics wit my phone and see if i can uploadm

99.9 % of growers will use HPS for flowering as it supports a better light spectrum suitable for flowering !

You can use MH but yield may be less... MH is often used for vegging !

Also the normal lighting regime for flowering is 12/12 aka 12 hours of lights on, 12 hours of lights off, just in case ya haven't changed the lighting timing ?

I have 8 ladys under 2 1000watt mh and they have been in bloom for almost 45 days with no buds. now there was a light problem to begin with and there was a lil bit of light leak in dark hours and i put off trimming tell recently and its about 85f oh and there was a watering problem. I slackd off and am paying for it dearly please help me save my babys

Yea i would use HPS lights for flowering.. Try dropping the temp down to 75 and wut do u mean watering problem?? Not wateringthem will leave them droopy, So will over watering. Also they luv P when flowering so give itto em. Good luck

please provide us with more info then we can help you a whole lot more,
pics will be good as we can actually see what you are on about,

also provide the following, growing medium, nutrients what type and how often ie every feed or every other feed, how often are you watering, the more info we got the more we can help and get this problem sorted

Back
Top Bottom