480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

pics of the leaves. i kinda think its a Phosphorus deficiency and not Nitrogen?
100_4322.JPG
100_4314.JPG
100_4288.JPG
Copy_of_100_4306.JPG
Copy_of_100_4299.JPG

What's up Irish. Have you checked your ph runoff lately? I know you said you don't have to worry about ph with xtreme but I would check the runoff and see where it is compared to the ph going in. I would do this before adding anything else to your girls soil. If it's a deficiency, it could be due to lock out and not lack of something in the mix. Just a thought.

It does appear something else is amiss Irish. Maybe it's of no concern at this point. But you'd hate to have issues with your Jack's as you did with the ladies you just yanked.

What does your nutrient supplier say of it?

Hope they finish out without troubles bro.

-Go

What's up Irish. Have you checked your ph runoff lately? I know you said you don't have to worry about ph with xtreme but I would check the runoff and see where it is compared to the ph going in. I would do this before adding anything else to your girls soil. If it's a deficiency, it could be due to lock out and not lack of something in the mix. Just a thought.
havent checked the PH runoff, i dont water enough for run off. ill check it but thats one of the big factors about using these products is not neededing to flush or touch PH. IMO it just needs help and some P added to it. i think the teas are just a micro life and not a NPK and the only NPK is from the Mykos30 witch is a 6-4-4 witch is low on the P for late bloom.
It does appear something else is amiss Irish. Maybe it's of no concern at this point. But you'd hate to have issues with your Jack's as you did with the ladies you just yanked.

What does your nutrient supplier say of it?

Hope they finish out without troubles bro.

-Go

IDK i tried calling but no answer, ill see if they call back. i think they just need some guano. the tea isn't out yet so i am sure they will adjust things to make it right before they release it to the public. this is what testing is about.

heres the new 100% organic ferts I am going to be using on my new Space queen girls. AgeOld Grow, AgeOld Bloom, GO organic cal/mag+, and BudSwell Tea and some 6% Humic acid.

mykos & Mykos30, with EWC and Humus mixed into the Sun Shine#4 soiless mix.
100_4328.JPG

No Azos or that Cal/Carb stuff?

PS: Lol is that a container of straight pure bat shit?

No Azos or that Cal/Carb stuff?

PS: Lol is that a container of straight pure bat shit?

no Cal/carb because i already have cal stuff and dont want to over do it. i needed the Mag from the cal/mag and cal/carb dosent have it. i might use Azos but not too much because the Ageold has allot of N in it.

yes its a tea of seabird and bat shit with EWC and kelp. this is the stuff thats going to get feed to my Jacks also to help the P def problem they are having.

no Cal/carb because i already have cal stuff and dont want to over do it. i needed the Mag from the cal/mag and cal/carb dosent have it. i might use Azos but not too much because the Ageold has allot of N in it.

yes its a tea of seabird and bat shit with EWC and kelp. this is the stuff thats going to get feed to my Jacks also to help the P def problem they are having.

I'm anxious about Azos as well. I wonder if anyone reading this journal knows enough about plant biology and thus what could happen when using N nutes on Azos plants>?

I'm anxious about Azos as well. I wonder if anyone reading this journal knows enough about plant biology and thus what could happen when using N nutes on Azos plants>?

ya i might give it to them one time at transplanting but not every week like they had me to. i was suppose to get another package in with their teas but ive never received it and i need food so i just bought AgeOld to feed them. i know AO works great from friends and others. i truly think their products work great all the way up to mid bloom they they might need help in the P department. the thing is i have 5 plants and each tea bag only feeds 4 plants, so either way one plant is going to get different food. not going to waste tea for just one plant. so she will get the AO. if i get the tea today or tomorrow i will use that, but if not then i will use age old.

ya i might give it to them one time at transplanting but not every week like they had me to. i was suppose to get another package in with their teas but ive never received it and i need food so i just bought AgeOld to feed them. i know AO works great from friends and others. i truly think their products work great all the way up to mid bloom they they might need help in the P department. the thing is i have 5 plants and each tea bag only feeds 4 plants, so either way one plant is going to get different food. not going to waste tea for just one plant. so she will get the AO. if i get the tea today or tomorrow i will use that, but if not then i will use age old.

when you say 'every week like they had me to' are you talking about the Azos or Cal/Carb? Because I haven't seen anything that indicated Azos could be used as a foilar feeder or anything but a transplant/soil amendment

when you say 'every week like they had me to' are you talking about the Azos or Cal/Carb? Because I haven't seen anything that indicated Azos could be used as a foilar feeder or anything but a transplant/soil amendment

i was talking about Azos every week feeding to the roots. cal/carb every 2 weeks as a foliar spray

i was talking about Azos every week feeding to the roots. cal/carb every 2 weeks as a foliar spray

They told you to regularly apply Azos? According to their website its simply mix into the dirt before planting and/or drop a little into the transplant whole. Unless they don't live very long applications during transplants is all that should be needed (or premixing into soil before use)

Are you saying the gh ones are better looking?

no not saying that just showing a older pic of a jack cross at the same time. the XG has allot more frost on them. but they are close IMO, expect i didnt have to flush or adjust the PH with XG and its all organic, and these plants haven't went into the bulking up stage yet, they will the last few weeks.

i talked to XG right now and their are going to make changes to their teas before they release them to fix this issue. very cool their testing their products before releasing them.

I spoke with them yesterday about an issue with an order I placed and I asked him if they sold any teas. He said not yet but they were in the process. He told me he would try to put some together for me but now that you think there might be a problem with it I'll wait to use it till I see how your girls finish.;)

I spoke with them yesterday about an issue with an order I placed and I asked him if they sold any teas. He said not yet but they were in the process. He told me he would try to put some together for me but now that you think there might be a problem with it I'll wait to use it till I see how your girls finish.;)

i would def get the tea it is great stuff, some of the best stuff ive seen for veg and up to mid flowering. i just think it needs some help like some bat guano. it could just me my strain is a heavy feeder and since their so big they eat allot more P? but i like their teas allot and would have to give it a perfect 10 for veg.

Hey sorry IB to ask you qs in the middle of your diary, but they wont let me PM you. What are the rules as far as leaf removal? Some say they remove up to havest. And some say stop when you switch to 12/12, or they will herm on you. Who do I believe?

hemivette I have never heard that removing leaves after the 12/12 flip will cause a plant to hermi. However, any kind of intense stress can cause confusion and sexual variations. Best to treat the ladies with respect and use sharp implements to clip them. Also, try not to wait and trim a lot on one day, but do a little bit every day. Any old, dying, or light blocking leaves should get removed to help your plants focus on the new growth and flower production :)

"....the only NPK is from the Mykos30 witch is a 6-4-4 witch is low on the P for late bloom."

Nice little set of additives you've got there. They should work very nicely.

When you said the NPK thing, it got me thinking about how much I've been giving to my Hempy Buckets, using Coco as the medium. I decided to go through and add up all the NPK from all the additives to see what I was at. Here is what I came up with using some quick math:

2 weeks into Flower NPK: 30-25-25 (with Liquid Kool Bloom)

7 weeks into Flower NPK: 22-55-43 (with dry Kool Bloom, will use this NPK until I flush out before harvest)

This includes the CRF's I've been using since they were clones. I thought it might be of some interest.

Can't wait to see how these Space Queen's do! :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom