480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

very happy guy right now, just the strain ive always wanted on top of my list. SPACE QUEEN!! this is going to be some crazy smoke, and the plants look great, found a very good clone source today, already in pots and all.

YEAH!!! Can't wait to see what THAT turns out under your tutelage, bro!!

Lol you haven't been getting lucky. They just know you are brutally honest on things that don't work :thumb:
lol. thanks. it always makes me think when they want me to do a grow because i always tell them right away that if their products dont work great it will be known. when they say thats fine just let our products speak for them selfs, makes me wonder if they really have the real deal or just stupid.lol. so far both mikes lights and XG are great products. if i decided to use the same stuff on the next grow trust me it says allot, i wouldn't use stuff i dont think works good.
YEAH!!! Can't wait to see what THAT turns out under your tutelage, bro!!
i cant wait to smoke her.lol

Why have coco fibers when you could have endo-mycorrhizae... hairs?
:p

The challenge is out there, who wants to try and grow a marijuana plant in a pot filled with Mykos? lol

Sorry to hear about the girls, but very happy for you on the new clones! I read up a bit on Space Queen to see what strains it comes from, since I didn't know much about it. She sounds like a very nice breed.

:thumb:

Space Queen = C99 x Romulan
---------------------------------
C99 = Jack Herrer x Shiva Skunk
Romulan = Cali strain x White Rhino

Below is all the info I could find on the 'Cali Strain', since it has no origins other then it came from some guy in Cali, Lol.

Federation purchased Romulan as a complete strain in 1996 in an attempt to rescue it from extinction. In the 1970s, this variety was brought from Califronia to British Columbia by a Vietnam veteran, where it was grown on Vancouver Island. This variety was nicknamed Romulan after people joked that the high "could dent your head," producing ridges like those of Star Trek's warrior-like race with the same name.

Federation acquired Romulan in the form of clones, so she was entirely female. After crossing it with a Cannabis Cup prize winner, a White Rhino male, breeders ar Federation backcrossed 11 times to stabilize the variety at a 97 percent pure Romulan hybrid. Selections at each backcross favored the biggest, most robust plants over the fastest, although the finishing time remains around a very acceptable 8 weeks.

Sorry to hear about the girls, but very happy for you on the new clones! I read up a bit on Space Queen to see what strains it comes from, since I didn't know much about it. She sounds like a very nice breed.

Below is all the info I could find on the 'Cali Strain', since it has no origins other then it came from some guy in Cali, Lol.

thanks allot buddy, that was very cool of you to post that for me. i knew she was from a c99/romulan but did know their back grounds. i love all of those strains and its a no brainier now why she get you so messed up. very potent strains

+rep brother. anyone els that see's this please rep Nine Leafer for me. crap i cant rep you right now i have to spread it 1st, but i will get you. hope other rep you for me meanwhile

Hey Irish so what are you doing with the dead ones? You gonna make hash or oil or something?

na just tossed them, i have tons of hash right now and edibles. they lost most of their frost anyways after that problem. did really want to bother with her. give her to a buddy that will make something out of her

thanks allot buddy, that was very cool of you to post that for me. i knew she was from a c99/romulan but did know their back grounds. i love all of those strains and its a no brainier now why she get you so messed up. very potent strains

+rep brother. anyone els that see's this please rep Nine Leafer for me. crap i cant rep you right now i have to spread it 1st, but i will get you. hope other rep you for me meanwhile

Anytime Irish!

:thanks:

Irish, sorry to hear about having to pull those plants, but it was probably a good decision not to waste your time. When one door closes another opens and it sounds like you picked the correct door with the SPACE QUEEN behind it, good luck with those....:peacetwo:

Irish, sorry to hear about having to pull those plants, but it was probably a good decision not to waste your time. When one door closes another opens and it sounds like you picked the correct door with the SPACE QUEEN behind it, good luck with those....:peacetwo:

thats a very good way of looking at it. its was a hard thing to do, but i have to get at least 1 harvest in before it gets hot in the weather. so that extra 5 weeks is a big deal and thats if the CJ finished on time. i will get some more CJ probably on the next grow, i really want to grow that strain out. she is just easier to come by then space queen

That is some awesome info, bro! Always wondered where c99 came from!! +reps, dammit too soon again!!

@above poster: C99 was created by Mr Soul of the Brothers Grimm I believe, it was a special jack herer(Cindy) that was crossed to Shiva skunk to beef up the weak stems. Then it was backcrossed to the original mom, cindy, like 4 or 5 times, thus creating seeds that are basically copies of the original mother. The whole procedure was termed cubing. There's a whole article about it on the web somewhere, just gotta do some googling.

@Irish: I notice you're using primarily sativa strains these days, from the cj to jack herer to space queen. My question is: any plans to use a pure landrace sativa, like colombian gold, panama red, thai, etc etc? Would be a grand experiment to see if LEDs in general are capable of flowering 100% equatorial sativa varieties. Since sativas typically require very high light densities, it would be a great way to see how LEDs truly perform on these strains.

Keep rockin on! :grinjoint:

@above poster: C99 was created by Mr Soul of the Brothers Grimm I believe, it was a special jack herer(Cindy) that was crossed to Shiva skunk to beef up the weak stems. Then it was backcrossed to the original mom, cindy, like 4 or 5 times, thus creating seeds that are basically copies of the original mother. The whole procedure was termed cubing. There's a whole article about it on the web somewhere, just gotta do some googling.

@Irish: I notice you're using primarily sativa strains these days, from the cj to jack herer to space queen. My question is: any plans to use a pure landrace sativa, like colombian gold, panama red, thai, etc etc? Would be a grand experiment to see if LEDs in general are capable of flowering 100% equatorial sativa varieties. Since sativas typically require very high light densities, it would be a great way to see how LEDs truly perform on these strains.

Keep rockin on! :grinjoint:

na straight savitas take too long and too tall for me. i also dont like the way the buds come out, i rather keep those out doors and not flowering using power that long.

heres the Jack Herer @ 35 days flowering. their starting to get some yellowing, now. sticking to the XG feeding scheduled to the T. their about 1/2 way threw flowering.
100_4295.JPG
100_4289.JPG
100_4306.JPG
100_4310.JPG
100_4305.JPG
100_4304.JPG
100_4299.JPG
100_4301.JPG

Back
Top Bottom