480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

ROTFLMAO!! Holy Crap, Irishboy, looks like you've adopted!! I almost spit coffee out of my nose after this! (sorry I find great humor in pretty much anything!!)

:passitleft:

Pineapple Express or C99, maybe querkle or a tahoe og from cali connection? Those are on my want list

got to have humor in life bro. i would love to get some c99 but its been hard to find.

the name blue cheese just wrecks it for me. I cant stand that shit, i cant eat it.

Mmmmm, blue cheese whipped in a food processor with heavy cream, fresh rosemary and a touch of garlic: spread on sliced baguette and toast in oven/broiler until cheese is bubbly and brown.

YUM.

Read you're inferno grow last night and grabbed the first 7 and last 7 pages of this one. Learned a lot and you're Casey girls don't look to bad, but what do I know you are practically a god of led growing. I think you might be able to turn it around but you're harvest will suffer =(. Mind if I ask for a week after you get you're clones while you are rooting to see if they might be worth the harvest?

Mmmmm, blue cheese whipped in a food processor with heavy cream, fresh rosemary and a touch of garlic: spread on sliced baguette and toast in oven/broiler until cheese is bubbly and brown.

YUM.

That sound wonderful.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

8824BR_56days_01.jpg
8824BR_Day62_01.jpg

LIKE THAT....LOL yah right I wish that was mine LOL.Here are some picks I googled up on the mango_One of them strains thats only around once and a blue moon.I purchased some seeds but still have yet to get a sprout.Another one I have been wanting to grow is great white.:peacetwo:

8824BR_56days_01.jpg
8824BR_Day62_01.jpg

LIKE THAT....LOL yah right I wish that was mine LOL.Here are some picks I googled up on the mango_One of them strains thats only around once and a blue moon.I purchased some seeds but still have yet to get a sprout.Another one I have been wanting to grow is great white.:peacetwo:

That is very purple:popcorn:

well blue cheese is amazing,my new favorite...best taste ever:)
Not sure about how it grows but I bet its nice:) lol
:thanks:
the name blue cheese just wrecks it for me. I cant stand that shit, i cant eat it.
lol, not for me i want a blue chesses hamburger

YUM.
that sounds bomb:thumb:
Read you're inferno grow last night and grabbed the first 7 and last 7 pages of this one. Learned a lot and you're Casey girls don't look to bad, but what do I know you are practically a god of led growing. I think you might be able to turn it around but you're harvest will suffer =(. Mind if I ask for a week after you get you're clones while you are rooting to see if they might be worth the harvest?
i am glad my threads have been some help, feels good to here that. Trust me it was best to cut the Casey, once things go south like that its not worth the time to me to harvest the small less potent yield. i have a few months before its warms up too much for that tent. i am not a led god bro just a avarge grower trying to grow the best plants like every one els. thanks though
That sound wonderful.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

8824BR_56days_01.jpg
8824BR_Day62_01.jpg

yup huge buds for sure. ill keep a eye out
Hey do you trim that many fan leaves off? Or is it just the strain?
nope just the strain

checked the roots and their all healthy! so not root rot. soil was allot more wet down low but i think its was the TRF putting off to much salt and lack of drainage. but who knows its in the past now, not cool cutting the girls down very hard to do. Sunday i will have new girls. using Xterme Gardening on them.:thumb:

checked the roots and their all healthy! so not root rot. soil was allot more wet down low but i think its was the TRF putting off to much salt and lack of drainage. but who knows its in the past now, not cool cutting the girls down very hard to do. Sunday i will have new girls. using Xterme Gardening on them.:thumb:

My Xtreme gardening products all arrived today along with The 4 major Earth Juice things

I'm going to make an organic super soil using the moonshine man mix

Ocean Forest
Light Warrior
Fox Farm Planting Mix
Black Gold
Perlite
Peace of Mind/Happy Frog fruit and flower
Plus Azos and Mykos

Its supposed to go from seed to harvest with just water if you do at least 1-2 transplants. I'm pretty sure there are no TRF in this mix.

PS: Although the mykos might help the plant soak up all the nutes way faster so I have the Earth Juice line to help (only had money in the budget for their line because I'm going to buy the two 240w 2011 Spectras)

got to have humor in life bro. i would love to get some c99 but its been hard to find.

One other thing, Mosca seeds has this new line, FireFly, I've been talking to the breeder on another site, he's entering this into 2011 cups, flowers in 45 days, heavy yield, better stone than c99! Won't even say what the genetics are, but if I can find where we were talking about it I will send you what info he did let out - really frigging killer (sounding, anyway!!)

One other thing, Mosca seeds has this new line, FireFly, I've been talking to the breeder on another site, he's entering this into 2011 cups, flowers in 45 days, heavy yield, better stone than c99! Won't even say what the genetics are, but if I can find where we were talking about it I will send you what info he did let out - really frigging killer (sounding, anyway!!)

Seed boutique says they flower in 60-65
Seed Boutique

Who else sells these? It would be awesome to have a good 45 day strain

It also says the genetics are the result of "combining my Highlife Cup Award Winning female Double Dutch female with my proven Cinderella 99 male."

My Xtreme gardening products all arrived today along with The 4 major Earth Juice things

I'm going to make an organic super soil using the moonshine man mix

Ocean Forest
Light Warrior
Fox Farm Planting Mix
Black Gold
Perlite
Peace of Mind/Happy Frog fruit and flower
Plus Azos and Mykos

Its supposed to go from seed to harvest with just water if you do at least 1-2 transplants. I'm pretty sure there are no TRF in this mix.

PS: Although the mykos might help the plant soak up all the nutes way faster so I have the Earth Juice line to help (only had money in the budget for their line because I'm going to buy the two 240w 2011 Spectras)
be careful with all that food. i would take it easy on the EJ at 1st to you see how heavy of a feeder ur girls are. EJ and Age old are very good ferts and their cheap:thumb:
sounds like a killer strain and 45 days that crazy
Seed boutique says they flower in 60-65
Seed Boutique

Who else sells these? It would be awesome to have a good 45 day strain
:goodjob:
It also says the genetics are the result of "combining my Highlife Cup Award Winning female Double Dutch female with my proven Cinderella 99 male."

be careful with all that food. i would take it easy on the EJ at 1st to you see how heavy of a feeder ur girls are. EJ and Age old are very good ferts and their cheap:thumb:

sounds like a killer strain and 45 days that crazy

Did you say something about what I said on the seed strain thing and there was some error or did you simply put that smiley in there? Because what he said and what the website selling the product he was talking about both claim very different things (45 days is much less than 65 for flowering).

I have 5 plants because I thought 2 wouldn't sprout and I lost track of what they are. So I know I have a Haze #1 and Bubblelicious and a Papaya, and the other 2 are each 1 of the 3 (but they are not both the same). The 2 plants I don't know the father of (lol) are in smaller pots than the others and I only have four 5 gallon air pots so I decided to only give the 2 unknowns the super special soil for now. The others I will use earth juice with when they finish up the straight ocean forest and perlite mix that is already in their 2 gallon air pots.

I have to switch to 12/12 soon in case they all get too big. Hopefully I will have my two 240w 2011 Spectra lights half way through flowering!

Did you say something about what I said on the seed strain thing and there was some error or did you simply put that smiley in there? Because what he said and what the website selling the product he was talking about both claim very different things (45 days is much less than 65 for flowering).

I have 5 plants because I thought 2 wouldn't sprout and I lost track of what they are. So I know I have a Haze #1 and Bubblelicious and a Papaya, and the other 2 are each 1 of the 3 (but they are not both the same). The 2 plants I don't know the father of (lol) are in smaller pots than the others and I only have four 5 gallon air pots so I decided to only give the 2 unknowns the super special soil for now. The others I will use earth juice with when they finish up the straight ocean forest and perlite mix that is already in their 2 gallon air pots.

I have to switch to 12/12 soon in case they all get too big. Hopefully I will have my two 240w 2011 Spectra lights half way through flowering!

the thumbs up was for the info you posted on the strain and what that site says .

sounds like a good plan on the feeding. just hope all the strains grow the same height so canopy will be maximized will light penetration. I started using all the same strains now on because of one grow the heights were so different i had to keep stacking my other plants on totes or whatever worked, wasn't fun one girl fell off. after that i try to keep all the same strains. all though i am tempted to get two Pineapple E and two Blue cheese.lol

Ive been thinking guys and i might try to get a more Indica Dom strain. i always grow Sativa Dom strains and kinda want to change it up while the temps are cool.

been looking at either. Shark Breath, Nothern Lights or RockLock. never grown or smoked SB or RL but they look good. i grew NL on my 1st every grow back in the day it was a outdoors grow and was killer smoke with fat buds.

Tomorrow i should have new girls

Ive been thinking guys and i might try to get a more Indica Dom strain. i always grow Sativa Dom strains and kinda want to change it up while the temps are cool.

been looking at either. Shark Breath, Nothern Lights or RockLock. never grown or smoked SB or RL but they look good. i grew NL on my 1st every grow back in the day it was a outdoors grow and was killer smoke with fat buds.

Tomorrow i should have new girls

How many you going to grow under how many 240w lights?

Back
Top Bottom