480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

i think around 2' would be a good size. right now my Jacks are 3' undet two 300w older models and their doing fine. my CJ under the two 240's are around 2' and theirs plenty of light down low. kinda also depends on how dense the foliage ur strains get to. my CJ could be taller then 2' and not be a problem, but 2' would be ideal ball park IMO

What about how many 2' plants under two 240w lights?

What about how many 2' plants under two 240w lights?

IDK bro depends on the strains. some strains grow just big single colas some branch out crazy. LST'ing topping all kinds of things play a factor, i really couldn't tell you bro because i always bush my plants out real big by LST'ing. .

I have 8 plants under 2 240s, in a 2'x3' by 4' high wardrobe. I do think I will cut back to 4 or 6 for my next grow, do to lack of space not light.
ya ive learned sometimes less is more. dont want plant fighting each other for light and space.
Yo Irish, just got caught up, Great grows :grinjoint: Jacks are lookin nice and frosty:. Hope your harvest is bountiful :party:.

thank you sir

Irish, what up yo!

Just stopping through to give you a shout and look how your girls are doing. Anticipating the pictures of your 'sick' girls, hoping they are looking greener and healthier now with the humics. Hope they pull out of the rut they are in! Anyway, stop by and check out my Jack. She's got a huge... well you'll see! :)

:peace:

Irish, what up yo!

Just stopping through to give you a shout and look how your girls are doing. Anticipating the pictures of your 'sick' girls, hoping they are looking greener and healthier now with the humics. Hope they pull out of the rut they are in! Anyway, stop by and check out my Jack. She's got a huge... well you'll see! :)

:peace:

my CJ is looking a little better she probably need a few more humic feeding and just water.

oh bro i always look at ur girls even if i dont post, their looking great man, makes me happy to see that

ya ive learned sometimes less is more. dont want plant fighting each other for light and space.

Ya, you know how it is, first grow, didnt know how powerful the LEDs were. Definately not having a problem with enough light, just space. Ive been around growers for 25yrs, but they're all dirtheads. So no help there. How about some more pics? I think your due. Peace. h

Glad to hear the girls are doing better. It will take time to show the new, green growth. Following you and SS has paid off for me. Out of the many proven growers on here, you guys are the ones I read the most before starting out. So to have you checking in on my girls is nice... Thanks!

:high-five:

Ya, you know how it is, first grow, didnt know how powerful the LEDs were. Definately not having a problem with enough light, just space. Ive been around growers for 25yrs, but they're all dirtheads. So no help there. How about some more pics? I think your due. Peace. h
lol. i just posted pics 2 days ago.lol

Glad to hear the girls are doing better. It will take time to show the new, green growth. Following you and SS has paid off for me. Out of the many proven growers on here, you guys are the ones I read the most before starting out. So to have you checking in on my girls is nice... Thanks!

:high-five:

bro your rocking it out:bravo:

lol. i just posted pics 2 days ago.lol

With all the posts since then it just seems longer~~:grinjoint:

Just curious, and you said any questions. And you seem like a pretty cool guy and I'm wondering if its because your older with wisdom or hip/cool younger guy.

He's my father.

Heres some pics of my poor messed up Casey Jones at day 40 of flowering. poor girls breaks my heart! but it dose look like their starting to green up a little on some leaves that were yellow, still has a long way to go for them to get looking good though. i am trying to ignore my heart and pull them but its hard.lol. their like my kids. ill give them a little more since their trying to green up now.
100_4252.JPG
100_42531.JPG
100_4243.JPG
100_4248.JPG
100_4242.JPG
100_4233.JPG
100_4234.JPG

He's my father.

ROTFLMAO!! Holy Crap, Irishboy, looks like you've adopted!! I almost spit coffee out of my nose after this! (sorry I find great humor in pretty much anything!!)

:passitleft:

Pineapple Express or C99, maybe querkle or a tahoe og from cali connection? Those are on my want list

Sorry to see them ladies go irish.Yeah lol it is a hard thing to do(Tend to get attached to them little ladies)
I would like to see some one with skills grow some mango.I think this strain would go good the them xtream nutes.They say these buds grow to the size of a womans calf and it has a fruity taste.:)

Sorry to see them ladies go irish.Yeah lol it is a hard thing to do(Tend to get attached to them little ladies)
I would like to see some one with skills grow some mango.I think this strain would go good the them xtream nutes.They say these buds grow to the size of a womans calf and it has a fruity taste.:)
sounds good but i have not seen any mango clones yet in my time. never even seen the buds before
Good call on tossing 'em. Your grow room doesn't need the negative energy of sick plants. It's always the best practice to cull stuff that doesn't meet our expectations.

Sick plants are susceptible to disease. They take more time, worry and money to "grow" and the return on investment is always poor.

you know whats up bro. sick plants are just too much of a pain in the ass, they never finish on times and the yield is never worth it at the end, and i am on a time line to beat that summer heat. Girls are gone! its not fun to do but thats life, i gave them time and they just not impressing me. ive grown enough times to know what the end results are when stuff like this happens.

thanks for the post doc, always nice to have you aboard.

Beat the summer heat? Are you going to take a break from growing or try and get an HID grow in before the summer?

Back
Top Bottom