5 Weeks of Flowering

Purplehaze02

Hey guys :ciao:this is officially week 5 of flowering for my plant. She is 120cm. Under 300 watts Led light. 10 days ago i noticed Nitrogen toxicity and since then I'm feeding her with nothing. Only plain water.. Every day i see more and more fattening around buds and Crystals too...
Could you guys tell me from Pics. How much longer does she have?
I ordered magnifying loop so I'm waiting for it to arrive so that i can see all better. Trichomes and so. Since it's my first grow and not much experience. I hope she will be finish in next 4, 5 weeks. What do you guys think?
She's growing already for 3 months. Uff or maybe I'm just impatientdrama queen.:rofl:

IMG_20201210_214148.jpg

IMG_20201210_201359.jpg

IMG_20201210_201616.jpg

IMG_20201211_045240.jpg

Hey guys :ciao:this is officially week 5 of flowering for my plant. She is 120cm. Under 300 watts Led light. 10 days ago i noticed Nitrogen toxicity and since then I'm feeding her with nothing. Only plain water.. Every day i see more and more fattening around buds and Crystals too...
I ordered magnifying loop so I'm waiting for it to arrive so that i can see all better. Trichomes and so. Since it's my first grow and not much experience. I hope she will be finish in next 4, 5 weeks. What do you guys think?
She's growing already for 3 months. Uff or maybe I'm just impatientdrama queen.:rofl:

IMG_20201210_214148.jpg

IMG_20201210_201359.jpg

IMG_20201210_201616.jpg

IMG_20201211_045240.jpg
A good rule of thumb is most strains take about 9 weeks from flip. So you have about 4 left. Dont even worry about checkin on trichomes until the start of week 9 which is day 57. I personally dont see a point in checkin trichomes at all. Amber is actually the beginning of degradation of trichomes. But As long as your not cuttin em down at 6 or 7 weeks.

IMG_20201210_214148.jpg

IMG_20201210_201359.jpg

IMG_20201210_201616.jpg

IMG_20201211_045240.jpg

I watch for tricomes to change color, should turn amber. You want about 70% to change color.

20201210_082157.jpg

I watch for tricomes to change color, should turn amber. You want about 70% to change color.

20201210_082157.jpg
Thats not a possible percentage to reach. You would have to scan every bud and know exactly how much is amber and even then it would take forever for them to change since the trichomes contantly keep growing until you chop it down.

Thats not a possible percentage to reach. You would have to scan every bud and know exactly how much is amber and even then it would take forever for them to change since the trichomes contantly keep growing until you chop it down.
I did say about. No expectation to actually count them

i always give my girls an extra week at the end naked, after checking the tops i do this for lower buds , this is to get the light to all trichomes , ( just a method i like ) and what i stick too now as it does help ripen , makes trimming more easy too in the end :laugh: anything for an easy life :)
Good job BTW , you should keep us updated :thumb:

P1110343.JPG
P1110345.JPG

i always give my girls an extra week at the end naked, after checking the tops i do this for lower buds , this is to get the light to all trichomes , ( just a method i like ) and what i stick too now as it does help ripen , makes trimming more easy too in the end :laugh: anything for an easy life :)
Good job BTW , you should keep us updated :thumb:

P1110343.JPG
P1110345.JPG
Your girls look amazing!! :circle-of-love:

20201210_082157.jpg
So. Mostly amber/cloudy trichomes.. I definitely don't want couch hit if they are all amber. But something uplifting. Harvest when 80% trichomes are cloudy with some amber is also good then ?
I want her at her highest euphoric mind /body thc level :oops:

So. Mostly amber/cloudy trichomes.. I definitely don't want couch hit if they are all amber. But something uplifting. Harvest when 80% trichomes are cloudy with some amber is also good then ?
I want her at her highest euphoric mind /body thc level :oops:
I harvest when I see first ones go dark, but most are cloudy.

I'm assuming from your username she's purple haze?
In my experience with this strain she'll be ready between 9-11 weeks depending on genetics, environment, etc.
So I'd assume she's just crossed the halfway mark. As mentioned above, harvest will be on her schedule not yours LOL. If you can get the temps down over the next few weeks she may put on some pretty colors too.
She's a great strain! fun to grow, decent yields, and a yummy smoke with a clear headed, mellow/social, chatty daytime high that (in moderation) shouldn't knock you on your ass so you can enjoy doing stuff instead of trying not to fall off the couch LOL.
Mrs Cough calls it her "Champaign weed" because of the body buzz that makes her feel like she's submersed in tiny bubbles as if she's sitting in a giant glass of Champaign.
I didn't quite feel that, but enjoyed smoking it with friends at a cookout, pool party, trivia night etc. etc.
Best of luck!

I'm assuming from your username she's purple haze?
In my experience with this strain she'll be ready between 9-11 weeks depending on genetics, environment, etc.
So I'd assume she's just crossed the halfway mark. As mentioned above, harvest will be on her schedule not yours LOL. If you can get the temps down over the next few weeks she may put on some pretty colors too.
She's a great strain! fun to grow, decent yields, and a yummy smoke with a clear headed, mellow/social, chatty daytime high that (in moderation) shouldn't knock you on your ass so you can enjoy doing stuff instead of trying not to fall off the couch LOL.
Mrs Cough calls it her "Champaign weed" because of the body buzz that makes her feel like she's submersed in tiny bubbles as if she's sitting in a giant glass of Champaign.
I didn't quite feel that, but enjoyed smoking it with friends at a cookout, pool party, trivia night etc. etc.
Best of luck!
Purple Haze is because of Jimi Hendrix and my strain is Wss skunk. It's origin comes from original 80's skunk line.... I would love to grow purple Haze but unfortunately I didn't find seeds. If you have extra be free to send one to Germany:yahoo::)

Purple Haze is because of Jimi Hendrix and my strain is Wss skunk. It's origin comes from original 80's skunk line.... I would love to grow purple Haze but unfortunately I didn't find seeds. If you have extra be free to send one to Germany:yahoo::)
One of those strains thats lost. Could probably find a crappy clone but it wouldnt be the originl PH

This is actually end of 5th week flowering for my plant. I miscalculated days because i started counting from switching the lights and not first major flower sites. I will push her at least untill 9 weeks. Don't wanna rush her:laughtwo::meditate:

IMG_20201226_035249.jpg

IMG_20201226_040550.jpg

7 weeks of flowering. She doesn't seems to be soon finish. At least still not for another 2 weeks i would say. Tomorrow my magnifying glass will come by post so i can finally start looking into trichomes.
I also changed lighting from 300 to 400 watts

IMG_20210104_014408.jpg

IMG_20210104_002723.jpg

Back
Top Bottom