6" bathroom vent 170 cfm, vs 5" inline fan 150 cfm?

Happyjoy

hey there everyone.
im trying to improve my grow space after adding a 400w hps to the room(only had a 96x3 led till now, now theyre both together). temps are getting 86f during day, and 60 at night during lights off.
the room is 2x3x5(height), and i have a simple bathroom type of vent. the bathroom vent is around 170cfm strength, and 6".

does it make sense, to switch it up for a 5" inline fan, which has a slightly lower cfm, but apparently(as the guy in the growshop says....) should work better than my bathroom vent, since inline vents have much stronger pull even though it might have a lower cfm.....
is this true?

I can only relay my own experience. I spent so much time and money trying to make vent scrubbers, and none of them came close to a 6 inch $100 inline fan and carbon scrubber. I tried a 180 cfm bathroom vent ... just not enough suction to keep the smell in control. Most folks on 420 seem to have the same experience, the cheapest method often doesn't work and 3 cheap methods cost more than an established one. Just my two cents ... make your grow area have a decent amount of negative pressure, get an inline system.

Best Of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom