6 Jock Horror Autos - Coco Coir Grow

Hey bro I have another little plant outdoor close to harvest. Maybe 1 or 2 weeks left. I went to work today and it rained. Do you know what I can do to prevent bud rot or should I just harvest it early?. I'm a noob grower still getting my feet wet so any advice would help

Hey bro I have another little plant outdoor close to harvest. Maybe 1 or 2 weeks left. I went to work today and it rained. Do you know what I can do to prevent bud rot or should I just harvest it early?. I'm a noob grower still getting my feet wet so any advice would help
I need a pic to see. I have little imagination.

GFP

Some quick pics. Enjoy.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Oo I see. I got my seeds from GYO but the breeder is Sativa Seeds. Your girls are so tall already compared to mine. My plant had much more bottom growth but it has now exploded. I'm interested in seeing your girls on its 5th week giving the rate they are growing at.

Oo I see. I got my seeds from GYO but the breeder is Sativa Seeds. Your girls are so tall already compared to mine. My plant had much more bottom growth but it has now exploded. I'm interested in seeing your girls on its 5th week giving the rate they are growing at.
Well they really seemed to take off in the last week or so. Soon I will tie down the tops.

Day 35 update and debunk. Plants have been Lsted further today.
Well the cats out the bag to all the miracle-gro haters. No high price coco specific nutrients used on this grow. Also no calmag added. Just tap water as calcium and epsom salts as magnesium . No deficiencys. How is this possible? You be the judge of these plants health.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom