6 Jock Horror Autos - Coco Coir Grow

40 day update. The plants are seriously on the move haha. Filling right out, all have their flowers starting except the run. I am switching to bloom nutes this week. I ordered 3 marshydro 300w to replace this bestva 1000w as it probably is not even breaking 400w equivalent. The flowering nutrient I ordered is Dyna-Gro Bloom 3-12-6.

3.jpg

Nice! I'm subbed. I have a organic Jock Horror Auto as well. Turned 4weeks yesterday. No topping or lst, no nutes either. Going to let her grow wild.
420-magazine-mobile958324391.jpg
Definitely subbed in to see your results . I have a similar grow one plant . no LST no topping. And she's 5 1/2 foot tall right now. 4 weeks into flower
420-magazine-mobile631829270.jpg

Has it been that long already? They look mighty fine man. You'll like that Dyna Gro. I use it outdoors and on my first grow.

Has it been that long already? They look mighty fine man. You'll like that Dyna Gro. I use it outdoors and on my first grow.
Ya man it has haha. They just started flowering maybe 4 days ago. Hopefully they don't take forever to finish lol. I expected flowering 2 weeks ago. Originally when I ordered Nirvana's website said 8 weeks seed to finish, now it says 11-14 weeks, so ya is what it is.

I also use miracle grow. Only give it when she wants it. And its gone great so far.
Ya I am switching nutrients not because miraclegro wasn't doing a good job but I couldn't find a npk value I liked locally. So I order this for 10 bucks on Amazon, be here tomorrow.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Mine are probably that tall, their just tied down. I am unsure but other videos I seen on jock horror autos, they are gonna get pretty dam big.
I'm thinking my JH isn't to tall bcuz I started with a mars hydro 300w. I just upgraded to a Viperspectra par450. Arrived 2 days ago. Hopefully that helps it stretch a little more during its last several weeks. I already see a trichome difference.

Back
Top Bottom