6 Jock Horror Autos - Coco Coir Grow

My girl is on a strictly water diet. Maybe that's why
The reason why I went with coco because I wanted the challenge of providing nutrients as I wanted to v. soil. I just watch my plants, and give them what I think they want by the way they look. I don't have a ppm, ec or pH pen. I only use general hydroponics pH drops to check my feed and runoff.

I deff agree with you bro. You can't beat 65$ free shipping nd deff top 3 in under 100$. Viperspectra are heavy af also.
I bought the meizhi 1200 and meizhi 600 for my first lights. They are great for veg but not so great for flower . All the chinese lights are same it seems meizhi,mars,vira,bloom ect . They just don't have high enough par or ppf to penetrate below the canopy . I found this out about half way through flower and said you know what , I'm just going to get good lights . I was disappointed when it came to flower time with the meizhi and recently decided to upgrade.

Yes I agree there, the thing is a person has to LST or scrog correctly to get proper canopy coverage. Otherwise tops will be decent but a lot of lower popcorn nugs.

I bought the meizhi 1200 and meizhi 600 for my first lights. They are great for veg but not so great for flower . All the chinese lights are same it seems meizhi,mars,vira,bloom ect . They just don't have high enough par or ppf to penetrate below the canopy . I found this out about half way through flower and said you know what , I'm just going to get good lights . I was disappointed when it came to flower time with the meizhi and recently decided to upgrade.
Not everyone has $ to spend to get lights like that or I'm sure we all would. We mostly make the best out of what we have. Ill sub to you to see what I'm missing out on tho

I did LST up to flower bit if i used a trellis with the blurple lights then i would have more buds . Thats probably the only way to get good yield from those lights when growing multiple plants . Another problem is that the manufactorer says it will cover 4x4 area but they mean up to a 4x4 area - in veg ! But realistically your only getting 2x2 in flower and none of your edges are covered - yeah that might be good if you flower one plant under the light. They may boast par levels and say this an that about full spectrum when its all about marketing .
All and all im glad that I upgraded because I was starting to get disappointed with the performance of the chinese lights . I see it this way , why grow for 3 months , all the nutes, electricity and hard work just your light to hold you back when it comes time to harvest . Why only get less than a pound when you can get much more than that in the same amount of time with the same amount of work,nutes and electricity.

You can check out my 2 active journals if ya want .I have one grow with about 2 weeks away from harvest which i just installed my new lights in time to have the girls finish . I have another journal with 5 mephisto genetics supernatural OG autos with a second batch of cks crown royales .

Well guys I got the 3 marshydro 300w. Sent the bestva alleged 1000w back. Here's how the setup is looking. I set them 18 inches from canopy, and there spaced 16 inches from center point of the lights. Looking good so far. Will probably space the plants a little more now instead of having them crowded. Still to to flush and provide flowering nutes I grabbed also.

1.jpg
2.jpg

On this issue. Is this a problem? Light on the left is 400w on the left is 200w.

Ive been playing around with angles and light distance for to fucking long now. Im more concentrating on the large plant on the left than the one on the right.

420-magazine-mobile1947807149.jpg

On this issue. Is this a problem? Light on the left is 400w on the left is 200w.

Ive been playing around with angles and light distance for to fucking long now. Im more concentrating on the large plant on the left than the one on the right.

420-magazine-mobile1947807149.jpg
Honestly I wouldn't the coverage is specific, I can't see how that would make any significant difference. Each light have a coverage set, I would just place the lights based upon those areas.

So I started the Dyna-gro bloom 2 days ago. According to their specs says 2 teaspoon per gallon for runoff but I only went with 1 teaspoon. Obviously that was abit to much as I got leaf hooking indicating nitrogen toxicity. Next day I just watered phed water half gallon through each pot to lower the nutrients, plants perked right back up. Today did abit more LST but they are looking really healthy so hopefully it continues at this rate.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Awesome man plants look very healthy I have never used Coco or Epson salt before would like to try this any insight would be appreciated. Also I like your diy lights CFLs and the LEDs.

Awesome man plants look very healthy I have never used Coco or Epson salt before would like to try this any insight would be appreciated. Also I like your diy lights CFLs and the LEDs.
Coco is a different animal then soil. Its a inert medium containing no nutrients. Each time you feed nutrients you have to feed to runoff. In my case my tap water contains enough calcium that my plants are happy, that's why I use Epsom salts to supplement magnesium only. Most use calmag. Just search google and you will find lots of information on how to grow in coco. Thanks for your compliments.

Coco is a different animal then soil. Its a inert medium containing no nutrients. Each time you feed nutrients you have to feed to runoff. In my case my tap water contains enough calcium that my plants are happy, that's why I use Epsom salts to supplement magnesium only. Most use calmag. Just search google and you will find lots of information on how to grow in coco. Thanks for your compliments.
Thanks man

45 day update. Switched to 1/4 teaspoon of dyna-gro bloom as a full teaspoon made my plants leafs hook abit. Overall they are looking healthy, 2 out of the 6 are showing a lot of pistils, and the runt has not shown pistils yet. Enjoy.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom