6 Jock Horror Autos - Coco Coir Grow

64 day update. So I assume, somewhere in the range of August 1st before or after. That would be about 9 weeks from perflowers. I went ahead and scrogged my last plant. Also also went through and trimmed a bit of leafs to allow better air circulation and light to bud sites.. I stopped giving veg nutrients with my bloom nutrients. Bumped my bloom nutrients to 1/2 teaspoon per gallon.
Enjoy :).

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Day 70 update. Bloom at 1/3 teaspoon per gallon, each plant gets half gallon, next day I only give 1 quart water. All phed to 5.8-6. Added CFL side lighting that's 16 23w. Will rotate from side to side every other day. Might add some up close bud shots later. They are getting fat and frosty. Can't wait till harvest. My lighting isnt blue its more purple, for some reason my phone does that to it lol. Enjoy :).

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

I'm glad you added some side pics. It really makes your ladies stand out. I'll have to try this auto out after my fear of autos is gone lol. Looking good man. What is the anticipated harvest according to the breeder?

I'm glad you added some side pics. It really makes your ladies stand out. I'll have to try this auto out after my fear of autos is gone lol. Looking good man. What is the anticipated harvest according to the breeder?
Thanks. June 24th seeds sprouted, July 29s 5/6 showed preflowers. This is about 39 days from that date, but you don't count a week a preflower so 32 full days flowering. According to site it says 11 to 13 weeks flowering, unsure if that time calculates the veg time but I assume. I am hoping to finish around Oct 1st that would be around 8 weeks into full flower. But I will start checking the trichomes with my 100x scope around mid month. So far 72 days in basically as of now.

1.jpg

They look great !
I'd say another few weeks judging the pics . If you can get a couple bud shots in natural Light it would be easier for us to help you . Also a few clear trichome shots . Those are really blurry.
Lmao sorry with the tric pics, major pain in the balls to steady the scope and snap a pic.

You want to be sure because all your time and money is invested. It looks like your trichomes are still clear but I'm not sure cause it's blurry .
Well regardless they have to finish before the 15th of next month lol. I have a 6 month inspection, landlord does walk through and checks smoke alarms ect.

81 day update. 6 weeks flowering. Currently feeding 1/3 teaspoon Dyna-gro per gallon, each plant gets 1/gallon. Next day I feed 1/6 teaspoon Dyna-gro per gallon, 1/2 gallon per pot. All phed to 5.5 to 6. Getting so close, though only thing that's bothering me is they are slowly turning a lime green hue. But that's to be expected considering they are receiving low nitrogen. Just know I been using tap water my whole grow, I have not added calmag. Enjoy :).
420-magazine-mobile1040147508.jpg
420-magazine-mobile579771341.jpg
420-magazine-mobile855056266.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1768585018.jpg
420-magazine-mobile234651514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile38798557.jpg

Back
Top Bottom