GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

In January Crop King Seeds picked this journal as the winner of the 2015 Journal Competition. I was surprised and very, very honoured. In addition to the honour, CKS arranged a mind-blowing prize pack for me which I want to acknowledge here.

Not only has Crop King Seeds been extraordinarily generous with seeds (they gave me 20 seeds which I will be going in a big CKS grow later this year), they are clearly very well connected and have gone over and above finding amazing prizes for this competition.

IMG_66589.JPG

IMG_67207.JPG

BC company Mary J's Edible Medibles (who may be connected to Beard Bros?) sent four mini ginger cookies. I have to admit that as soon as I took this photo I ripped open the package and enjoyed a wee snack :) Let me tell you, ginger cookies are a brilliant choice for canna-infused edible because ginger helps cover up so much of the canna smell. I did get a tiny whiff of medication, just enough to let me know to take it easy with these! (Note: I'm glad I did, because I am tingling already!) Delicious cookies, taste every bit as good as homemade!
IMG_67216.JPG

Cannabis Culture Lounge ashtray and CKS lighter -- very cool and useful! (My household's total lack of ashtrays was noted by my brother earlier this year :)
IMG_67226.JPG

And CKS has a new line of really wonderful and detailed lapel badges: look at all these cuties Wow!
IMG_67244.JPG

And THIS. We all saw it on the CKS thread about the contest, but I never imagined I'd ever hold such a beautiful thing in my own hands. It's a Celebration Pipe from Hawaii made from a ceramic/lava composite plated in platinum and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'm going to spark it up later tonight (using hemp wick, thank you for that tip, Pigeons!) and make a burnt offering to the canna gods for their blessing :) It looks prehistoric, in the best way possible -- perfect for ceremonies and rites. I think I'm going to have to make a few up :) Thank you, Celebration Pipes!
IMG_67237.JPG

My humble and very grateful thanks to Crop King Seeds, for their generosity and encouragement. They're good people, they made growing cannabis possible for me and they sponsor this amazing website!

:Namaste:

Yummy:) great work

Back
Top Bottom