Myxo's - Coco Coir - Purple Kush - 2016

Hope this info helps with your coco grow.

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.

How to water Marijuana growing in coco - YouTube

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics[/U

Hi BedroomFarmer!

I am... twice a day. I know right it looks dry but as a matter of fact I just watered when took the pic, you can see some of the runoff at the bottom of the container.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SM-J700M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi fellas just passing long enough to read entire thread and have always been a water when dry grower but because you should NEVER STOP LEARNING I have gained some more insights for growing, thanks BedroomFarmer Myxomatosis will now put into practice and get back with my observations .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi fellas just passing long enough to read entire thread and have always been a water when dry grower but because you should NEVER STOP LEARNING I have gained some more insights for growing, thanks BedroomFarmer Myxomatosis will now put into practice and get back with my observations .

Hola compadre!

That's like the gold rule of thumb with coco... Thanks gor taking the time. Glad to have you on my thread!

Hello and thank you for checking out!!!

So this is my very first time growing, my seeds took quite a while to arrive and during this time I decided to inform myself as much as possible, I just got them today but I really want to do this right and accept all your comments and help from the beginning, so here I am posting from day 1 germination.

Info:

Crop King Seeds Purple Kush.
Indoor Grow on CFLs (2-42 W bulbs to start).
Coco Coir/Perlite medium (70/30).
2 Gal Pots.
Costa Rican tropical temperature (around 21 to 27 degrees Celsius or 70 to 81 degrees Fahrenheit).
Flora Nova Grow/Bloom.
2 plants only the reason for this is that since it's my very first grow want to focus on quality and not quantity.
Welcome

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

Looking great Myxomatosis. Plant is healthy during the whole grow from seed to flower.

Subbed for the best part of the journal :bongrip:
Hi Omega Man!

Yes, I think I've been lucky or good at taking care of her... The only prob was humidity at the early veg... I was able to address that on time. Thank you for stopping by!

Just just started new watering cycle from 5lt every 3 days to 5lt every 2, keep you posted. I learned today that keeping coco coir alot wetter gives me better oxygen content (30%) because your never stop learning in life. Thanks my brothers and sisters ....

420-magazine-mobile2045846899.jpg

Lady Vico is about to get cut down, I don't think the buds are growing anymore. this is her 9th week. about 50 percent of the hairs are brown now and the resin is white, I looked at it with a magnifier glass.

Alright! I'm back now mis compadres.

I've been sooo busy Iately. So Lady Vico was harvested on Feb 3rd, about 80 percent of the hairs were brown/orange at the time and the resin was white in color.

420-magazine-mobile2021276030.jpg

I dried the buds on clothes hangers in a closet during a week and transfered them over to the jars yesterday.

420-magazine-mobile657624368.jpg

74.2 Gr was the total (Dry bud) from Lady Vico

I've smoking since Friday and I love this weed, it has a fruity/citric taste and its smell is like grapefruit and blue cheese, the high is strong to the head, it gives my an overactive imagination, what I liked the most is that I was able to stay focused at work and my capabilities were not affected.

Growing Lady Vico was a beatiful and rewarding experience, I'm some how proud of the results even though it was not that much.

I think this is going to last me enough til I harvest the next one...I managed to get 4 Lady Vico clones rooted (In veg at the time). I'll be doing a new journal on that btw.

I want to thank all you who commented, suggested and helped me during this time.

Special thanks to @Twox @Stinky Snid and @Bedroom Farmer for the support!

Myxomatosis Rabbit

Sent from my SM-J700M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom