Crop King Seeds New York City Diesel Auto & Green Crack

Thanks man lol I know it's alotbut I just wanna start properly and not fuck up I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing with the auto fems they basically grow them self but the GC you got anytips that can help me out or is it the same process ?

Thanks man lol I know it's alotbut I just wanna start properly and not fuck up I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing with the auto fems they basically grow them self but the GC you got anytips that can help me out or is it the same process ?

It appears to like Nitrogen a little more but still start off with about eight strength

But my question is which fertilizers should I get for each stage and what nutrients should I buy And what's a good soil with no fertilizer I can start with also if you know any good book that Just in case. Your wondering
I'm growing 4 auto fems a nyc deisel, northern lights, train wreck, and candy cane

But my question is which fertilizers should I get for each stage and what nutrients should I buy And what's a good soil with no fertilizer I can start with also if you know any good book that Just in case. Your wondering
I'm growing 4 auto fems a nyc deisel, northern lights, train wreck, and candy cane

I would go with coco then it is 100% clean fresh start. I use botanicare coco with Sensi grow A&B and Sensi Bloom A&B with big bud and Nirvana. So far I am having great results.

20160428_135448.jpg
20160428_135430.jpg
NY Diesel auto is doing great she is just now showing sex with the pistols showing. So i believe in about 3 days we will be in full bloom maybe another week. The Green Crack is also doing amazing. Growth is great. Will have pics of her later.

Shit man the past 2 days have been really hot and my ladies have been hurting. Temps up to 88 with humidity in the 70s. My AC broke down. I have the techs coming tomorrow to hopefully fix the AC. Fingers crossed because I don't know how much of this heat and humidity they can take.

Looking great.....I love seeing the pics watching the girls grow....I got my Candy Cane autos from Crop King Seeds...very pleased

Crop King is my Number 1. I have grown about 4 of their genetics and all have been really good. Taste smell everything especially yield.

So I have a question. My NY Diesel Auto is so big it is at least about a foot bigger then in the last pic it has had pistols for about 4 weeks but still not in full flower. Should I drop the light cycle to 12-12 instead of 16-8?

It's up to you. It's an auto so it shouldn't matter much unless you want your green crack to start flowering as well give er man make some buds. Lol

You know what I didn't even think about the Green Crack haha. I just been waiting for it to start flowering as well I guess lol. I think it's time for 12-12 for sure.

Ladies looking good Stoney, did you get the ac fixed, thats my line of work and we are coming up on the busy season of summer here in the midwest. :volcano-smiley:

Yeah I got it going again. it turned out to be the circuit breaker board for my house was fired out so I had to replace the whole board and rerun the wiring to the furnace and AC because they had like 10 things on the furnace Powerline and the AC power line which caused it to fry everythings. But temps are back in the 75-78 and humidity down to 45-55. Thanks for asking.

Ok so today I lollipoped from the bottom up 3 feet. There is still like 2 feet of canopy on this NYC Diesel Auto. I did not think it would get 7 foot tall but it is going to be really close. I kinda am out of room. I am using a 600 watt hps yield lab and a 400 watt HPS Apollo. I have 6 ladies under them. In a about 5x5 I don't know what to do because it's over grown everything and is starting to block light from my girl scout cookies and my Green Crack any advice

20160518_1501271.jpg
20160518_150117.jpg
Here is some pics of my NY it'd the big one lol. If anyone has any idea how I can set up my grow room it is a full bedroom I am using. I would like to know how far I should put the 600 watt hps from the 400w?

Back
Top Bottom