Crop King Seeds New York City Diesel Auto & Green Crack

Stoney Roads

I wanted to post a small review of my experience with Crop King seeds genetics NY Diesel auto and Green Crack. Both Strains I had a 100% germination, both strains also have been really easy and great to grow. I am at week 2 for the New York city diesel auto and Week 3 for the Green Crack. I am using botanicare coco with Advance Nutrients Sensi Grow A&B and Sensi Bloom A&B PH perfect. I have been feeding since day 4 from sprout. I only feed a very little like a ppm of around 150-200 because I use RO water. But anyway back to the ladies. I have decided to only do 2 ladies this round 1 of each. I had to down scale 50% for a little. I am going to post some videos here soon and will be starting a dedicated youtube channel on how to grow cannabis, and strains for medical use.
I was using a Mars ll 1200 but aftwr 4 months of use it burnt out so i am going to the tried and true MH/HPS. Stay tuned for a wonder grow with wonder genetics

20160416_072104.jpg
20160416_072059.jpg
20160416_072054.jpg

I love LED...Iam buying another 600 watt for my next run....What do you think Stoney?

Honestly bro I would go wwith the MH/HPS. You know what you are getting and you know they will not fail you. Plus they are so much more cheaper and when you look at how insufficient the Mars LEDs run you're better off getting a HPS. That is what I have figured out over the past 8 months to a year. Let me know

I believe leds are now ahead of metal/hps, and if heat is a problem they are a must. If your looking at buying led these parts are state of the art.

Just google REALSTYLES DIY CXB3590 TUTORIAL

There is lots of great diy tuts out there, they will atleast show you the best leds being used. 2 grams per watt is definitely possible.

I believe leds are now ahead of metal/hps, and if heat is a problem they are a must. If your looking at buying led these parts are state of the art.

Just google REALSTYLES DIY CXB3590 TUTORIAL

There is lots of great diy tuts out there, they will atleast show you the best leds being used. 2 grams per watt is definitely possible.

I disagree leds Still have a long way to go before they will be better then MH/HPS. A 1000 watt or even 600 watt hps is more affective then most leds on the market they are great with power consumption and great with covering a hole area more. Now I do know of a few leds that have potential like Spectrum KING and the cobs like the cxb3590s you mentioned. I am actually converting my Shitty Mars ll 1200 that broke down after 3 and a half months use to a cxb3590 with I am hoping at least 6 cxbs

I got to disagree. .just because a few lights broke don't mean there all bad..I mean 100,000 cars break too.does that mean there all shit..no..it's an electrical part.they are prone to break.its normal...you just had the misfortune of getting one that failed..i have 4 of them and there by no means shitty..my last grow i got 2.2 lbs..also I believe your white widow grow was pretty successful with led if I'm not correct..you got a huge yield..so I think the evaluation is kinda unfair..
I disagree leds Still have a long way to go before they will be better then MH/HPS. A 1000 watt or even 600 watt hps is more affective then most leds on the market they are great with power consumption and great with covering a hole area more. Now I do know of a few leds that have potential like Spectrum KING and the cobs like the cxb3590s you mentioned. I am actually converting my Shitty Mars ll 1200 that broke down after 3 and a half months use to a cxb3590 with I am hoping at least 6 cxbs

I got to disagree. .just because a few lights broke don't mean there all bad..I mean 100,000 cars break too.does that mean there all shit..no..it's an electrical part.they are prone to break.its normal...you just had the misfortune of getting one that failed..i have 4 of them and there by no means shitty..my last grow i got 2.2 lbs..also I believe your white widow grow was pretty successful with led if I'm not correct..you got a huge yield..so I think the evaluation is kinda unfair..[/QUOTE

when 1000s of them are breaking within 6 months then yes I would say they have a a way to go. But like I said there are a few out there like Spectrum KING and the Duolux 600 that are beast, I just would never ever buy a Mars led again I have has 2 of them and both broke within 5 months my Mars ll 1200 didn't even last 4 months. So i am no missinfoirnmed I am very informed and do lots of research and fact is fact leds Still have a little ways to go before they are better then a 600 or 1000 watt hps. My bill is actually cheaper with a 1000 watts of hps then it was with a 1000 watts of led and my room is cooler. And heck yes my White Widow grow was amazing with the leds but I paid 550 for my led and it already is dead I paid 165 for my 600 watt hps and have had it for 3 years. To each is own I guess. If you have had great results and have had a long lasting led from Mars then I'm wondering around when you got it. Because I'm thinking it has to do with the newer version of the Mars ll series. The others like the pro and Reflector series seem to not have any of the problems that the Mars ll series has

Back
Top Bottom