PE636's Purple Kush Coco Grow

My somewhat even canopy
420-magazine-mobile254160082.jpg

I have maximum of 30 inches between the screen and the bottom of the light if I raise it as far as possible, so I hope to keep the canopy top no more than 12 inches above the screen. Currently about 3 inches high but seems to be growing quickly. Moved a few more things around today especially on the WW's a few branches were getting above everything else.
420-magazine-mobile227408578.jpg

Getting about 77-79 degrees lights on and 10 degrees cooler when off. Humidity is between 48 and 55 when the humidifier is going and about 38 to 40 with it off. Think I will be using it less if at all, now that there is more foliage in the tent it is not really needed.. Humidity spikes around 80 after the lights are off for a few hours and the temperature bottoms out so have started running the exhaust fan 24/7 on low. Going to pick up a second clip on fan any day now as well.

Here is a quick update... Day 21 of 12/12 light and I'd call it day 8 since the first signs of flowering appeared. The PK is well ahead of the White Widows, as to be expected I guess since WW is listed as 10 and PK is 8 week. The PK has stretched noticeably more than the WW, which for some reason is the opposite of what I was expecting. Anyways the stretch is pretty well done I think or else slowed way down. Still lots of height for the light! Was a bit worried about that starting out!
Kind of considering some small leds of some kind to add some side lighting and more penetration into the canopy.. I have delofiated a bunch of times as recently as yesterday and it's still pretty thick and perhaps my colas are too close together. All in all I am super happy with the progress for my first time! Big thanks to all the members on here who's journals I've been lurking and learning from and the advice received! This would be much more difficult without such an awesome and friendly resource! Now the pix...
White Widow side of the tent
420-magazine-mobile1238476055.jpg

Purple Kush side
420-magazine-mobile1344016315.jpg

Purple Kush bud
420-magazine-mobile503070140.jpg

The tent
420-magazine-mobile2018063289.jpg

Here is a quick update... Day 21 of 12/12 light and I'd call it day 8 since the first signs of flowering appeared. The PK is well ahead of the White Widows, as to be expected I guess since WW is listed as 10 and PK is 8 week. The PK has stretched noticeably more than the WW, which for some reason is the opposite of what I was expecting. Anyways the stretch is pretty well done I think or else slowed way down. Still lots of height for the light! Was a bit worried about that starting out!
Kind of considering some small leds of some kind to add some side lighting and more penetration into the canopy.. I have delofiated a bunch of times as recently as yesterday and it's still pretty thick and perhaps my colas are too close together. All in all I am super happy with the progress for my first time! Big thanks to all the members on here who's journals I've been lurking and learning from and the advice received! This would be much more difficult without such an awesome and friendly resource! Now the pix...
White Widow side of the tent
420-magazine-mobile1238476055.jpg

Purple Kush side
420-magazine-mobile1344016315.jpg

Purple Kush bud
420-magazine-mobile503070140.jpg

The tent
420-magazine-mobile2018063289.jpg

Hey Man! Nice to catch a glimpse of your journal again. There's been so damned much happening in my life that i haven't had a chance to check in on your grow at all. What a difference since the last time I was here, eh? Nice freakin' canopy! Nice freakin' buds coming along bee-yoo-tee-fully!

Seriously, you've been doing a great job here and I"m seriously envious of your grow. Looks like you're going to have a nice chunk of change to show for your hard work so far. I'm very happy for you. You deserve it. You've been very giving of your advice and time to me it seems only fair that you should be reaping the results as well.

How far are you from harvesting these babies are you, do you think? I know that's still a long way off, but you must be thinking about it by now.

Hope all is well in your end of the country.

Be well. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Hey Magnus8 thanks for stopping by! I have been pretty busy too but I suppose that's a good thing! Thanks for the compliments, it's more work than I was expecting but I do love gardening in general so it's great to be able to do it in the winter.... - 16 here tonight - 30 windchill and the girls are basking at +25!

Back
Top Bottom