6 Jock Horror Autos - Coco Coir Grow

47 day update. There looking healthy but I found some lower leafs yellowing so I bumped the nitrogen up a little by adding a 1/12 dose of my veg nutes with my bloom nutes. Plants took it well. They are blooming fast and I am very excited.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

That's cool. I read that about autos. I am thinking about running autos next run but I love man handling the ladies a bit with photos. Haha. Is amazing the yields people get with autos.
This is only my second grow. My first grow was bagseeds in soil lol. No clue how they will yield but I hope decently ..

Hey wait a minute how many days in flower u at can you pm me i want your opinion on something but dont want to pollute your thread its pistil related

Day 52 update. I super cropped one of the autos that was growing abit taller then the others. Coming right back up by the next day.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

57 day update.
Buds are coming in really nice, except one plant which has just started to flower. Current feed 1 teaspoon Dyna-gro bloom and 1/2 teaspon Miracle-gro per 3 gallons, each plant gets 1/2 gallon every other day, on the next day I feed each 1 quart water, all phed to about 5.8. Feed, then water then feed. Plants seem to have taken to that better. Also I stopped Epsom salts in my feed and only using it as a foliar spray every few days. Also I am including a video for this update, maybe take some pictures later.

60 day update. Feed regiment is the same. I included a few close up bud shots. The one runt plant has just started to flower. My assumption is its a different strain as it does not look the same as the others. Originally I ordered 5 seeds from Nirvana and I got 6 so maybe they sent a additional auto that was a different strain. Enjoy the pics. ;-)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom