6 Jock Horror Autos - Coco Coir Grow

I just read you are going to replace your Viperspectra with 3 Mars. I saw several reviews saying Mars are the worst when Par tested.

I just read you are going to replace your Viperspectra with 3 Mars. I saw several reviews saying Mars are the worst when Par tested.
That is not a fact, there a guy on YouTube who reviews most the cheap grow lights, for the 300w no others compare except top the line lights

I was about to buy the Mars Hydro Reflector 96 but saw several bad reviews on its par test. So I went with the Viperspectra Par450. Love the dimmable nobs for the red whites nd blue.

Its about flower decently on a 2by1.5 foot footprint, more then that, probably not so much. Basically they good for one plant unless you LST the plants to remain in that area of footprint.

Gotcha. I was thinking that my JH wasn't stretching bcuz of lighting but now I'm thinking maybe its the soil. Idk. Your girls look so tall and full.

I had to say something since I just got the Viparspectra and was pretty surprised at the review. Thanks for the links.

I had to say something since I just got the Viparspectra and was pretty surprised at the review. Thanks for the links.
Its all good though, I hate to mislead people. I just run a budget on whatever I do in life, and do decent amount of research before I decide to make investment. I look for cheap prices and value of those prices as compared to others. I think I did look at the viraspectra 300w but Amazon doesn't have any I seen at the time I put my order. Available from other sites for like 85 plus shipping. The 3 mars I grabbed were 65 a piece and free shipping. If I don't like em and 30 days they go back lol.

I paid 79 off Amazon and free shipping. It is heavy with blue but I have another 300w Bloomspect that is heavy in red so I'll mix the two eventually.

Back
Top Bottom